Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I laughed about this later after I was done being creeped out.
Last night I was out with a group of guys and we went to pick up a girl of one of the guys. She happened to have a friend with her and he tried to convince one of us into giving him a ride that was about a mile away. There were 5 of us and two had plastic cowls, one was giving the girl a ride. That left me and another guy. 1. He's a stranger 2. He was drunk 3. He was way to comfortable riding mandom. He then badgered myself and another guy and then thought that calling us homophobic would somehow convince us that we needed to prove something. I was just blown away... a dude, asking to ride mandom. I was like :twofinger and away we went.

·
Registered
427 Posts
lol...was that up at WH?.....sry i missed that...too funny

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Mandom? :eek:nfloor

never even heard of the word before. its normally called bitch isn't it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hmmm.... For the last month now I've been giving my oldest son a ride to swim practice @ 5:00AM in the morning. My FZ is my daily and he attends a high school that's near my work and about 15 miles away (Engineering Magna school). Just seemed a shame to have my wife get up that early, drive for 1.5 hours, and use about $8 in gas (07 Jeep)... when I can just go in an hour early to work and drop him on the way. Never really gave it much thought about riding "Mandom". Is it still considered that when it's your boy?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol...was that up at WH?.....sry i missed that...too funny
We started at Bee's then decided to go to Ale Gators. This event happened en route to there at Florida Southern where we stopped.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
People still go to Ale Gators. The past 3 times we have been there the food and service was very bad.
Yeah it was my first time there. It was past the point of food service. The night crowd was very... (how do I say this without being an arse) Polk County :neener. I am still not used to the mix of ******** and wanksters all of which think they are the coolest thing since sliced bread. Wouldn't be my first choice again. A positive for this place is that they have a ton of bike parking.

·
Registered
546 Posts
The only time four balls belong on two wheels is if it's your son.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Be careful - one SBN member had his bike vandalized while parked in Ale Gator's parking lot.
I remember that post. I doubt that I will be at that place a whole lot. If was was 18-24 that maybe would be by scene. I really don't like to be at a bar on the bike, kinda defeats the purpose. There is none of this :cheers :beer when I'm on two wheels. This forum and my wife would :bitchslap if that was my modus operandi.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts