Sport Bikes banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
5,203 Posts
Exhiliration said:
I agree its safe to assume snigg that your one of those that when your friend is getting beat up you will pick up the phone and call 911 instead of trying to help your friend. My pet is very important to me and it’s one of my best friends. If someone or something attacks it, it might as well have attacked me and if an alligator attacked me I would not hesitate to put a blade through its eye. I see this the same exact way.
give me a break you whiner. a friend in a fight is different than a fuckin alligator. alligators are not nice little animals, you dont really have a fighting chance against a big alligator. if my friend is getting beat up, ill help him out...if my dog is getting chewed on by an alligator, ill do something but im not jumping in the water and getting on top of a big alligator. ok e-thug?

· Registered
616 Posts
snigg said:
give me a break you whiner. a friend in a fight is different than a fuckin alligator. alligators are not nice little animals, you dont really have a fighting chance against a big alligator. if my friend is getting beat up, ill help him out...if my dog is getting chewed on by an alligator, ill do something but im not jumping in the water and getting on top of a big alligator. ok e-thug?
I'm sure you will do something like call you said, "Call your mom or gf whoever and ask to go to the pet store".

LOL, you think an alligator is a "big animal" how about a guy 225 pound 6'4 bouncer that just punched your buddy? Is that a big animal? You fucking pussy. Go kill yourself.

· Registered
3,760 Posts
Jumping in a fight to help your friend is NO WHERE near the same as going in after a fucking alligator. Who cares if he is 6'5 and 300 or 350, who cares, alligators are out to kill. Flesh eating, bone snapping, reptiles aren't even in the same group as some "big bouncer,"

No matter what you say, it is no where near the same.

· Registered
337 Posts
snigg said:
LMAO, looks like i touched a nerve or something. im sure billy badass over there would jump right into a swamp on top of a big alligator. you're not fooling anyone with your tough guy persona. grow up

why is it so hard to believe that he'd do that?has it ever dawned on you that he loves his pet enough to do that?animals give unconditional love to it's owner(under normal circumstances),so why give him a hard time when he says he try to protect his pet...which is a part of his family?i have a cat that i have had since she just opened her eyes,i bottle fed her,wiped her ass to get her to goto the bathroom,you name it.....she is one of my best friends and means more to me than most people do.i would do anything to protect her...and if a gator got her,i can tell you that by the time i was done with the gator there wouldn't be enough left to fill a thimble.

it seems you think a gator is some badass...and it can be,but when a gator has something in it's mouth,it doesn't give a damn as to what's around it.it only care's as to what's in it's mouth.if it was holding the dog and not thrashing around i can see alot of people jumping on it trying to do something.

i'm sorry snigg,that you,don't or haven't ever cared about a pet enough to try to save it's life.that says alot about you.

· Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Prowler said:
it seems you think a gator is some badass...and it can be,but when a gator has something in it's mouth,it doesn't give a damn as to what's around it.it only care's as to what's in it's mouth.if it was holding the dog and not thrashing around i can see alot of people jumping on it trying to do something.
You (and others) seem to be making the assumption that there's only one gator in the pond. That's usually not the case.

I'm not gonna call out anyone who says they'd do it to save their pet. Maybe you would, maybe you wouldn't. Until your faced with the situation, you'll never really know.

· Registered
5,203 Posts
Prowler said:
why is it so hard to believe that he'd do that?has it ever dawned on you that he loves his pet enough to do that?animals give unconditional love to it's owner(under normal circumstances),so why give him a hard time when he says he try to protect his pet...which is a part of his family?i have a cat that i have had since she just opened her eyes,i bottle fed her,wiped her ass to get her to goto the bathroom,you name it.....she is one of my best friends and means more to me than most people do.i would do anything to protect her...and if a gator got her,i can tell you that by the time i was done with the gator there wouldn't be enough left to fill a thimble.

i'm sorry snigg,that you,don't or haven't ever cared about a pet enough to try to save it's life.that says alot about you.
im giving him a hard time cuz of his last line to me. i care for my pets very much, but there are somethings where it's out of your hands. jumping in a pool for a gators is outta the question.

· Banned
3,015 Posts
Prowler said:

Well said Prowler! :cool:

That guy was very brave but adreniline pumps through you at a high rate in times like that so what you think you may not do at rest you may be surprised what you can do when the situation presents itself...some people fight (as in this case) or they flee (like some others on here would!) :lol

· Registered
157 Posts
that dood had big balls!!! and I'm sure that if he didn't have a girlfriend then, he will now. :lol

of course, he should have been carrying, then he could have shot the eye out, cut it up, and had fried gator bits for dinner...mmm mmm good.

· Registered
2,664 Posts
Exhiliration said:
You fucking pussy. Go kill yourself.
Man do you ever get worked up! Seriously If there were any gators around here I'd toss my no good cat right in there, bastard wakes me and my kid up all the time. I've bumped into alligators several times while diving and have never been bothered in the least by them though.

· Registered
374 Posts
snigg said:
LOL all these internet badass's. "if it was me, i woulda choked the alligator into submission then made a belt out of it". BS, you n00bs woulda cried, no way im jumping into the water with an alligator.

hehe, i was thinking the same thing. I dunno, you can always buy a new dog.... buying a new hand/arm is a different problem though.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.