Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im stoked..........t-minus 3 days till we ROLL OUT to Ocala for Memorial Day Weekend!!!!

I'm pumped.....Dirtbikes...CHECK.....Quads.....CHECK.....fuel cans......CHECK.......HP2 2-cycle oil......CHECK......New Gear.....CHIZECKK!! Holla BACK!!! im ready!!!

Sorry i had to get it out of my system, you may now resume your normal life already in progress!! :lao

Attachments

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
I hope you have a good time! It looks like it will be a blast! :dblthumb

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ham....i wish you guys could get out this way to ride!! it would be fun to meet new people

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Which one are you?

Holla back girl... I mean just holla back..

Have fun...

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1984 Z50R 1999 CR250R & 2000 EX300 Hey they're paid for Coming Soon: 2005 CBR1000RR
<======
you can do it :)

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didja figure it out yet? :)

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol thanks guys....it wouldnt be fun if we werent getting dirty!! Well its still fun if you dont but you look like you sat it out all day :)

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Have fun looks like you got it under control!

·
Registered
834 Posts
hey Reckless, one day i'd like to run Ocala with you.....although, i suck at dirt riding. i'm waiting for my 120cc pitbike to arrive before i hit trails like Ocala but i'll have to hit you up when i get it. :)

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anytime Smut!! we wont leave you behind man. If you wanna roll out just let us know :)

·
Registered
834 Posts
Reckless01 said:
Anytime Smut!! we wont leave you behind man. If you wanna roll out just let us know :)
my bikes on order and should be here in a couple of weeks. hey, how does the kid do with that little bike? is there alot of sugar sand? can you run 50's out there? if so, i can bring a couple of friends along with me. :banana

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i wouldnt bring 2 stroker 50's but the xr or crf style 4 strokers with torque will make it....if possible with the lil guys bring a lil quad....the sugar sand is thick as shit out there. Poor lil guy was beat after 1/2 a mile.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Reckless01 said:
i wouldnt bring 2 stroker 50's but the xr or crf style 4 strokers with torque will make it....if possible with the lil guys bring a lil quad....the sugar sand is thick as shit out there. Poor lil guy was beat after 1/2 a mile.
no 2-strokers. it would probably be big guys and girls on xr/crf 50's. have you been to Crooms? how does the sand in Ocala rate to that?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts