Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there was an accident in front of me on the 10 freeway. 1230 at night. both cars stopped, no lights on. not really sure what happened but im in the hospital with 3 breaks in the pelvis, broken spine, few ribs. bike is totalled according to the tow yard even tho i havent seen it yet.

thanks to everyone for advice n such while i had my baby for the short 10 weeks.

·
One eye on the road
477 Posts
Geez, sorry to hear that, heal up fast.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hope you get well soon. The body is a great healer. I broke both arms and right leg in an motorbike accident. 18 months later i was back in the saddle.

Hope the insurance buys you a nice new bike.

Let us know how you progress.

Don`t think of the "What ifs" Shit happens.

·
Registered
369 Posts
tlang001 said:
there was an accident in front of me on the 10 freeway. 1230 at night. both cars stopped, no lights on. not really sure what happened but im in the hospital with 3 breaks in the pelvis, broken spine, few ribs. bike is totalled according to the tow yard even tho i havent seen it yet.

thanks to everyone for advice n such while i had my baby for the short 10 weeks.

Maybe you should buy a nice car, or a BIG truck with your insurance check. Motorcycles are Great, but their not for everyone. I hope you heal up quick and your not in alot of pain.

·
Registered
674 Posts
That sucks big time....At least you got ur computer and your SBN friends to speed your recovery...let us know your progress........

·
Registered
315 Posts
Yikes! Those are some major injuries. Wish you the best in healing up.

If you figure out what happened, be sure to post it.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Ouch. Heal well.

·
Dirty Sanchez
1,180 Posts
are you still in one piece?
hope you heal well and fast.
any witnesses? anybody see what happened?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Youch! Heal up fast my friend, and good luck with your insurance.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I hope you are going to be ok. Danger is out there for sure. Feel better and don't worry about the bike. Heal up fast and you'll be out riding again.

·
Master of my Universe
73 Posts
Sorry it happened, I wish you a speedy and complete recovery.

I don't wanna seem critical or anything, but have you every crashed Mr. Voice of Reason (aka Magseal)?

·
Old Fart
150 Posts
Hope you heal fast

Amazing that you are able to even get online and type with those injuries! Heal fst, please let us know how you are progressing.

Kevin

·
Banned
2,576 Posts
gmickey2001 said:
Sorry it happened, I wish you a speedy and complete recovery.

I don't wanna seem critical or anything, but have you every crashed Mr. Voice of Reason (aka Magseal)?
no, and the reasons should be self explanatory, I shouldn't have to explain as to you why I've managed to stay upright thus far.:bitchslap (I don't follow the *everyone will go down sometime in their life* mentality)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts