Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Police: Drunken man drives home with decapitated friend
Monday, August 30, 2004 Posted: 2:22 PM EDT (1822 GMT)

VIDEO
Police called when headless body seen in vehicle.

MARIETTA, Georgia (AP) -- A drunken driver hit a telephone pole support wire that decapitated his passenger, police said.

He then drove 12 miles home and slept in his bloody clothes, police said, leaving the headless body in his truck.

A neighbor walking with his young daughter Sunday morning discovered Daniel Brohm's headless corpse in the truck in John Kemper Hutcherson's driveway and called authorities, said Cpl. Dana Pierce, county police spokesman.

Officers said they found Hutcherson asleep inside his home, visibly drunk and his clothes bloody, and later found Brohm's severed head at the crash site.

"It's hard for one to imagine that you would drive miles from a crash site to your home, turning in various directions, and yet not know what has happened to a passenger sitting next to you," Pierce said.

Hutcherson, 21, was charged with vehicular homicide, driving under the influence and failure to stop at an accident with death or injury. He was jailed on a $100,000 bond; it was unclear Monday whether he had an attorney.

Police said Hutcherson and Brohm -- friends since high school -- were drinking at a bar Saturday night and left after Brohm said he felt sick.

Brohm, 23, apparently was leaning out of the window when Hutcherson hit the support wire about a mile and a half from the bar, but police did not know why.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/08/30/man.decapitated.ap/index.html

·
Registered
912 Posts
How the fuck does that happen

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That is insane!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Maybe that will take care of his desire to drive while intoxicated. I would have to say he will probably quit drinking altogether...if he has any sense.

There are way too many dipsheots in the world...and it seems to only get worse each day. :alky

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
RACER X said:
Hutcherson hit the support wire about a mile and a half from the bar, but police did not know why.

]

Uaa DUH! He hit the cable cuse he was DRUNK! man I would be the cheif of police there!

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
^that's what it sounds like to me. the driver probably just happened to swerve a little off the road at the right time too.

how he didn't notice, or care, that his buddy was decapitated is an entire new level of drunk.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
are you kidding me?! Please, I've been so shit faced I could hardly wolk, but not so drunk I wouldnt know if I had a "headless" friend besdie me...must be that good ol' southern moonshine...

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
japbike said:
are you kidding me?! Please, I've been so shit faced I could hardly wolk, but not so drunk I wouldnt know if I had a "headless" friend besdie me...must be that good ol' southern moonshine...
It's called out on your feet. I used to not believe this was to be true, but it has happened to me twice. The second, and LAST, time this happened was when I turned 21. My brother worked as a bartender at a local club, and they all help me achieve oblitteration. When he woke me up to hall my drunk ass home, I was passed out in my truck with my keys in the egnition. To this day, I don't know how I got there, nor how long I was there.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
I guess he's never going to get "a-head" in life now.
He'll never be the HEAD of a major corporation either, too bad :eek:

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
His drinking and driving habits were coming to a "head".

(as long as we're throwing out bad puns)

·
Registered
533 Posts
it's sad that his friend decided to "head out" with him.... thought i'd add one

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
What was the conversation?
"let's 'head' on over to that power pole to take a leak."

With his drinking problem, Daniel just never seemed to be able to get a head.

'Heading' up the statistics derived from idiocy catagory today is.........

Man, you could go on with this forever

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
I guess he's never going to get "a-head" in life now.

That's so wrong! Funny, but wrong on soooo many levels.

·
Registered
765 Posts
...nor would it be a very nice gesture to make in front of the deceased's family, so I dont see that it has purpose in a public forum. Just remember, you never know who is reading this or who hears your mutterings, so be respectful please. :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts