Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you regulars to MAM (Spooner, Brandi, Joe,......) know what the CCS schedule is looking like? Also, is there going to be a trackday on that Friday (July 1st)?

I'll be there (from AZ) along with a buddy from Ohio weather permitting. Looking forward to meeting some of Clay's offspring to prove that retardation isn't genetic. And yes, even you Lee. :neener

Any info would be very helpful.

·
Registered
987 Posts
We will be there me and silent. The track is crazy hot that time of year and no shade. Yea it is probibily wors there but still. No power hookups but plenty of room to park. The track is flat wide and there is tons of runoff. Sounds crazy but it is a great place to crash because there is almost noting to hit. The track doesnt take a lot of skill or maby I should say there are tons of lines. There is camping on site or you can go to a motel about a mile away if the road is finished. There is a webiste with some info.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
smokenjoe said:
The track doesnt take a lot of skill or maby I should say there are tons of lines.
damn maybe i should come then.... :beer
Philbie has ran MAM before - i think he's looking for specific info on when he can get some track time prior to the races that weekend....

·
Registered
987 Posts
badgixxer said:
damn maybe i should come then.... :beer
Philbie has ran MAM before - i think he's looking for specific info on when he can get some track time prior to the races that weekend....
Maby you should come. It can be fun as long as no one stakes themselveds to seriously or I should say as long as you avoid the people that take themselves seriously.

There should be the regulat club track dday to go to on thrusday.

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually on the MAM calender it shows a trackday on Friday for the CCS races. I sent an email off to Linda from CCS requesting a schedule of the races since their site doesn't break it down.

I was there last year over the 4th. It was a little hot but not too bad, 90 or so. I'm set-up to deal with the adversities of hot weather, shade and no power. The only problem is hearing the intercom but I'll deal with that by parking in a better location.

If you hear of anything let me know.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
smokenjoe said:
It can be fun as long as no one takes themselves to seriously or I should say as long as you avoid the people that take themselves seriously.
come on Joe you know me how can i take myself seriously.... :eek:nfloor

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
there should be a day there on friday, but it shows trackaddix is going to be there on friday. i don't have any other info for you, but if linda from ccs writes you back, forward it to me if you would.

·
Registered
987 Posts
badgixxer said:
come on Joe you know me how can i take myself seriously.... :eek:nfloor
You have a point.

Yes it looks like there will be a track day on fridaya and the regular club day.90 is pretty mild for july hope it is that nice.

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Nick, I didn't know that. Hopefully it works. They do that in Vegas and seam to have problems with it.

·
Registered
617 Posts
It works great. I was up there for the CRA weekend and it was awesome. Can't wait to dice it up with you again!

-Nick

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
and il be there 2 :beer :banana i love new tracks

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
faster sissy said:
and il be there 2 :beer :banana i love new tracks
just leave Eric in Ohio..... :eek:nfloor :urowned

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Linda Hipps emailed me today. She said that the schedule will be posted online next week sometime. Guess Kevin Elliot is on vacation and he's the one who does the schedules.

·
Greenlawn Racing dot com
217 Posts
I'll be there! Unless I happen to make HPT, this will be my return after the crash!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts