Sport Bikes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, dealership said japanese imports are best bet bcus of parts etc, servicing, anyone recommend one for me (yeah maybe midlife crisis) but im not going 6feet under until ive had at least 10years on a bike i aim to climb up to a gsxr750 or cbr600 or 600ninja, pls help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, dealership said japanese imports are best bet bcus of parts etc, servicing, anyone recommend one for me (yeah maybe midlife crisis) but im not going 6feet under until ive had at least 10years on a bike i aim to climb up to a gsxr750 or cbr600 or 600ninja, pls help
I would recommend a 125cc bike and I don't know of any current race replica bike with that engine size.
I would recommend a ninja250 or maybe the cbr250. Kawasaki also has a inline 400cc bike perfect for beginners with no experience.
I personally started on a 600 but I've been riding dirt bikes and sport quads since I was 9.
If you still want a 125cc bike I would strongly recommend the Honda grom it the newest models 2022 is a 5 speed and anything prior is a 4 speed.
They have a huge fan base and lots of aftermarket parts. It's basically the 400ex sport quads. Though ot only top out at 55 maybe 60 if you light.
It has something like 10hp and 9 ftp of torque.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would recommend a 125cc bike and I don't know of any current race replica bike with that engine size.
I would recommend a ninja250 or maybe the cbr250. Kawasaki also has a inline 400cc bike perfect for beginners with no experience.
I personally started on a 600 but I've been riding dirt bikes and sport quads since I was 9.
If you still want a 125cc bike I would strongly recommend the Honda grom it the newest models 2022 is a 5 speed and anything prior is a 4 speed.
They have a huge fan base and lots of aftermarket parts. It's basically the 400ex sport quads. Though ot only top out at 55 maybe 60 if you light.
It has something like 10hp and 9 ftp of torque.
Thanks for feedback, yamaha have a yzf-r 125cc rossi replica and aprilia 125cc looks nice and sounds expensive lol, gsxr125cc , lovely blue kawasaki ninja 125cc (even made one in automatic) google top 10 125cc race replica and there they all are but i wanted experience feedback n much appreciated any of the above youd like?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for feedback, yamaha have a yzf-r 125cc rossi replica and aprilia 125cc looks nice and sounds expensive lol, gsxr125cc , lovely blue kawasaki ninja 125cc (even made one in automatic) google top 10 125cc race replica and there they all are but i wanted experience feedback n much appreciated any of the above youd like?
I would guess that the all put out roughly the same power and with that said, I would choose the aprilia rx125 mostly because it's a supermoto type bike and they generally handle very well and are pretty light. Otherwise I would choose the gsxr 125 or maybe the ninja. I'm a pretty big fan of suzuki they make great bikes but at the same time they all are good bikes.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,898 Posts
At 45 you can get an unrestricted license, can't you? Why stick to a 125 if you could go with, say, an R3 or a Ninja 400?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks itrobert from across the pond i see, i wish we had your procedure over here in how easier it is to get ur licence!! Shit bro they make so so difficult for you to get ur bike or car licence here in england im 45 ive drove a car since i was 14 (wasnt legal obviously and a bike was about 15yrs old ) still remember i gave a pal 4ciggies 2 cans ov lager for 25mins on his bike i remember the elation of getting into 2nd gear lol... then it was honda dt100 or 125 enduro it was the school bullies bike an he taught me how to ride a bike properly im not condoning driving/riding illegally not for 1second suffice to say i went to prison for driving offences a couple ov times, anyway that aprilia 125cc does look sexy... are these 125 race reps restricted do you kno????

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At 45 you can get an unrestricted license, can't you? Why stick to a 125 if you could go with, say, an R3 or a Ninja 400?
Ive always loved the honda vfr400's i dunno they always from a kid just looked right if ya get me, and it wasnt the type ov bike everyone said the wanted etc. Everyone wanted ninja, gsxr, etc etc me i loved the wheels d original factory colours id only ever been on the back ov one but that was enuf, i wanted it but sadly there harder t come by and not cheap either... 321gone

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As for d license thing i was hoping for now if u got a photocard provisional license all u need is a cbt test and i can automatically be allowed to ride 125cc you cant fail a cbt test at least not round here anyways they will keep you out on the bike until there happy and then the same shop will finance me a 125cc supermoto race rep.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Photograph Vehicle

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks itrobert from across the pond i see, i wish we had your procedure over here in how easier it is to get ur licence!! Shit bro they make so so difficult for you to get ur bike or car licence here in england im 45 ive drove a car since i was 14 (wasnt legal obviously and a bike was about 15yrs old ) still remember i gave a pal 4ciggies 2 cans ov lager for 25mins on his bike i remember the elation of getting into 2nd gear lol... then it was honda dt100 or 125 enduro it was the school bullies bike an he taught me how to ride a bike properly im not condoning driving/riding illegally not for 1second suffice to say i went to prison for driving offences a couple ov times, anyway that aprilia 125cc does look sexy... are these 125 race reps restricted do you kno????
Mate, I would have a very hard time understanding the legal term of "restricted" and for this reason, I'm not the best person to ask... What I know is that my younger son got his up to 125cc license in Europe (lives there with his mom) at the age of 16 and by the time he was 18 he made his full blown license her in my city. Next he got an "international" one also from here and his bike is a 2019 BMW S1000R. He visits over the summer every year and that is when he renews his international one. He hot 21 recently and now he can have his full blown license over there, however he never missed a day of riding what he wanted (LOL!!!) The entire license process was done in a single day to the extent of about $320. All the best, be happy and power to Ukraine!
Cheers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts