Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
main site will be done for 30 minutes.. gives you a chance to relax.. look around.. maybe play the arcade

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Sounds good too me, so we shouldn't get attached to these names or this empty board? Thanx again for workin so hard guys, don't rush with the site, we will still be here when ya get it workin:)

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welp looks like the old site is pretty much dead.. database is really bad.. i think people are going to have to start logging into this site

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Well at least the site is hauling ass now!!!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Things will only get better from here on out fellas, it can't get any worse! Let's make the new SBN better than before. If that's possible.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Woot! New SBN generation! We will start fresh and become great once again, just give it time.

·
Registered
419 Posts
LOL, I haven't been on all day, and then I try to get on, and everything is gone. It's all good though. All the good info that was here before will come back. Just have to give peeps time to re-register and all that.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Archives still have a lot of the old posts.. I couldnt get the latest database from snakes1100 server since his server was soooo jacked up and I had no permissions to do anything.

He did try very hard to save our old database.. but there was no luck. I just had to make the decision over the weekend and here it is.

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
this is a good opportunity for the lurkers to jump in, register and start posting! :)

we're all restarting from scratch.

·
Banned
245 Posts
so what is the real board, earlier in the day, i was on dial up and i was able to access the original board.

and on highspeed cable, i was accessing the new board

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fierospeeder said:
so what is the real board, earlier in the day, i was on dial up and i was able to access the original board.

and on highspeed cable, i was accessing the new board
Right now your providers name servers are updating. Tomorrow www.sportbikes.net should be pointing correctly for everyone. Just some ISP's are slower then others.

But this is the current forum we will be running on.. However the domain will not be stuntbikes.net but sportbikes.net

·
Banned
245 Posts
im not much into networking. I will get into it one of these days. So is the old forum just on another server, and thats what some of the IP providers are linking me too? The IP address of that server?

And can you just transfer that server info to the new one?

BTW fred, i think you need to fix casters account, someone sabotaged it. :eek:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts