Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
wow. i just saw him two weeks ago and have known him for about 10. as good a rider he was you would not expect he would be one to fall.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Wow. What a terrible tragedy. I really feel for his family, girlfriend, and friends right now.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Very Nice kid

:( I just talk to CatFish less than two weeks ago, this is not possible, god damn if this is a Joke I am going to be very cross... I rode with him many times, excellent and safer rider.

:eek:My goodness, I do not now what to say? When is the funeral, does anyone know any information, what happened?

This just bites, this makes me feel sick... :(

RIP CatFish. :(

·
Registered
252 Posts
Help

Found the Story at Capital times but, cannot get it to load.

Motorcycle crash kills area man
A Sun Prairie man was killed Wednesday night when he lost control of his motorcycle on an interstate ramp. The 33-year-old man was traveling on Interstate 90-94 at about 10:45 p.m. and tried to exit... > Full text

Motorcyle crash kills area man

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
That's awful. My condolences to his friends and family.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
so sorry to hear.. my prayers and thoughts go to him and his family may god bless him and RIP

·
Registered
252 Posts
Remember Dave!

When: Tonight, Thursday Night, Aug. 4th, 2005
Where: Matt Samples house (Samps)
Time: 8PM

Come join us tonight at Matt's house to gather and share our memories
of Dave. We have room for several hundred so please, everyone come if
you can. Bring beer, drinks, pop whatever you want, we'll be outside
around the fire pit. And don't forget to bring a chair to sit on!

Address: (Eastside of Madison off American Parkway)
5309 Celebration Parkway
Madison, WI 53718
608-837-7234

·
Registered
232 Posts
Dave was a very cool guy. When I got the call last night at midnight I couldn't belevie it myself, and I still don't. Dave has many friends in the Madison area, and if you have ever rode in Madison you probaly saw Dave. Rest in peace my friend.

Mike

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I never had the priviledge to meet Dave, but I knew friends of his, and they all talked the world of him.

R.I.P. Dave :(

·
Registered
252 Posts
Dave

Jake said:
I never had the priviledge to meet Dave, but I knew friends of his, and they all talked the world of him.

R.I.P. Dave :(
Dave, was coolest person you could ever meet, it was an enjoyment to ride with him, last time I talked to him he offer to trailer our bikes to the track day, always trying to help. He will be missed...

·
Registered
14 Posts
i hope most of you can make it to the dells ride ... for those of you who cant.... i will send stickers that i had made to anyone who wants some.... donations are welcome... thank you guys so much
Frankie

·
Registered
252 Posts
GPstar said:
i hope most of you can make it to the dells ride ... for those of you who cant.... i will send stickers that i had made to anyone who wants some.... donations are welcome... thank you guys so much
Frankie
Where to get sticker? :rolleyes

·
Registered
252 Posts
GPstar said:
Give Me Your Address Or Ill See You At The Dells Ride :) :)
PO Box 46462
Madison, WI 53744

Or I will stop by the Gas station this week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts