Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I tried Andy's XR out yesterday and had a blast... so today while picking up some grip glue I broke down and bought an 05 CRF 50. I won't get it until Thursday though... I can't wait :lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,001 Posts
Congrats, Mike!

After riding the fiddys last weekend I want one so bad. I was like you, wanting a new one. However, after last weekend and seeing some of the abuse they go thru, I'm currently looking for a used one that is a couple of years old.

I'll take some pics of the fiddys and PBs while I'm at the "Oval Track" down in Illinois this Friday night.
 

·
Jerk
Joined
·
990 Posts
I thought I was bad with the impluse paintball purchases. Picking up a thousand dollar set up has happened twice to me. But it is all for the good, cause I have 2 great set ups to use (main and a back-up) in tournys. And get this, first NCPA (college league I play in) event is.....Sept. 11th right outside NYC. Someone wasn't planning on that one. We are driving, cause we figure getting 6 guys & girls with 13 paintball guns on a flight to fro NYC on that weekend isn't a great idea.

Tom.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
w00t w00t - how fun! So excited for you! I wanna play!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Nice new toy purchase...........and as for the paintball tourney Good luck, thats something I wouldn't mind taking up.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,390 Posts
Looks good Mike.

Every year a couple of friends of mine come to Road America from the twin cities area, and they bring their 110's. I'm hoping to pick one up. They are a shitload of fun and a little bit b***** than the 50's. So they are a little more comfortable.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WaynesNside said:
Congrats again Mike, like I said hit me up if you guys are chillin around your way. I'll come through and hang.
Will do :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
i love my 50 now that i have a new shock and springs, i can ride all day and not get a hurting back or ass, thank god for up grades every one should get one and come riding its a blast
 

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
Joined
·
5,293 Posts
Sweet!
Now throw some dot's (whatever does not have knobbies on them) on her and come down to Sugar River Raceway and run some mini motard!!!! Practice is Wednesday aft 5:00...
Check out www.dieseljo.com click on mini motard...it's a riot! I run my YZ80, my bf runs his TTR125 and YSR50.... :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,390 Posts
blndebmbr said:
Sweet!
Now throw some dot's (whatever does not have knobbies on them) on her and come down to Sugar River Raceway and run some mini motard!!!! Practice is Wednesday aft 5:00...
Check out www.dieseljo.com click on mini motard...it's a riot! I run my YZ80, my bf runs his TTR125 and YSR50.... :)
Hey blndebmbr, when is the next time they are running motorcycles out there? I live a couple of miles from there and have been meaning to get out there and watch sometime. TIA :D
 

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
Joined
·
5,293 Posts
Sugar River

We have a practice on Wednesday (tomorrow) that starts at 5:00. I'll be there if you want to come check it out...if you have gear (leather/MX with full pads, boots and gauntlet gloves) I may have an extra bike you could run around on..... :lol Murf is coming down too. I'll have all the toys because I need time in on the YSR and I am going to let Todd try the YZ (2-stroke) and the TTR (4-stroke) as he is on my endurance team.
Otherwise, our next race is Sunda, Sept 12th. It's the big endurance race so it should be entertaining....let me know if you plan to come out and I'll look for you!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,390 Posts
blndebmbr said:
We have a practice on Wednesday (tomorrow) that starts at 5:00. I'll be there if you want to come check it out...if you have gear (leather/MX with full pads, boots and gauntlet gloves) I may have an extra bike you could run around on..... :lol Murf is coming down too. I'll have all the toys because I need time in on the YSR and I am going to let Todd try the YZ (2-stroke) and the TTR (4-stroke) as he is on my endurance team.
Otherwise, our next race is Sunda, Sept 12th. It's the big endurance race so it should be entertaining....let me know if you plan to come out and I'll look for you!
I have a doctor appointment at 4 pm and volleyball at 7 pm but I'm going to try and swing out.
 

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
Joined
·
5,293 Posts
That's cool...if you make it out, I have the Black Dodge Truck with the Yamaha sticker on the back window.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,390 Posts
blndebmbr said:
That's cool...if you make it out, I have the Black Dodge Truck with the Yamaha sticker on the back window.
Well volleyball has be pushed up to 6:30 so I'm going to be pressed for time. I'm going to try to make it out there between 5:30 and 6:00, depending how long I'm at the doctor.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top