·
Registered
252 Posts
Jake said:
Catifish
SBN Rookie

Sportbike: '04 ZX10R

:dblthumb
Great, we have a good mix, hayabusas, TLR1000, RC51, Several ZX9r, Ducatti 9xx, and a Daytona 955.

Those are the one I can remember...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yes

Yes, you must go on a group ride. This is just so we can see your riding ability, we are agressive when we ride and must make sure that agreesive does not mean, unsafe, to fellow riders.

And of course you must at least have your permit...

Other than that we are very easy going... :beer

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CyberBiker said:
Yes, you must go on a group ride. This is just so we can see your riding ability, we are agressive when we ride and must make sure that agreesive does not mean, unsafe, to fellow riders.

And of course you must at least have your permit...

Other than that we are very easy going... :beer
I have a "license" lol, swear ta god i didnt bait ya on that one...
CCS# 723 yuppers thats me.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Raven R1 said:
i'm thinking catfish is from MSB and he's pulling your chain hardcore

+1000

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
So what are the knights mad about anyways?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Well!

Rogue6 said:
So what are the knights mad about anyways?
Well the name itself has multiple meanings, Mad (Angry with injustice), Mad(Crazy by being an adventurous group, we prove it by taking a 3000 mile drive from Madison to NH and NH back to Madison in an RC51 and TLR1000 - Cannot disclouse actual cruising speed) and finally Mad (Madison - this is where the Knights were born, however we have knights in Illinois, NC, Wisconsin.

The word knight ( 1 a (1) : a mounted man-at-arms... (your steed is your bike it must be at least a 600 although we prefer you have a 750 and up, however driving ability come before engine size) : a man ceremonially inducted into special military rank usually after completing service as page and squire (New riders to the group have the title of Page, Squire after a trial period most often the first season of riding they are elevated to Knights)

(2) : a man honored by a sovereign for merit and valor (A knight is never provoked and will never initiate a conflict, however he will defend his honor, for his name is the most value commodity he owns)

(3) a man devoted to the service of a lady as her attendant or champion c : a member of an order or society (The knights respect all ladies, and do not use derogative terms toward them, they become champions, we are humbly in the service of all ladies...

This is who we are, our values and code of honor… :banana

CyberBiker
MadKnights

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Whoa. You guys told me!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
CyberBiker said:
The word knight ( 1 a (1) : your bike it must be at least a 600 although we prefer you have a 750 and up

you lost all credibility with me right here....I was giving you guys the benefit of the doubt....but NOT now boys....if you truly are "aggressive drivers" :eek:nfloor you will know that almost any 500 will hang with you in hardcore twisties...i'm betting I could hang with you on a 250.

You actually prefer people with a 750 and up?? what if a person reads this that is considering buying a bike?? he's gonna run out and get a 750 because its what you guys deem as "acceptable" .....bad role models :pisson if you ask me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Raven R1 said:
i'm thinking catfish is from MSB and he's pulling your chain hardcore
? pulln whos chain over what?from msb? sure, so what? you find that threatinin?why? Ill ride with anyone thats not a squid. actually, i take that back. it is kinda funny to watch.. I got the only blue ten in Madison area that im aware of, do say hi if you see me :cheers

·
Registered
79 Posts
Raven R1 said:
you lost all credibility with me right here....I was giving you guys the benefit of the doubt....but NOT now boys....if you truly are "aggressive drivers" :eek:nfloor you will know that almost any 500 will hang with you in hardcore twisties...i'm betting I could hang with you on a 250.

You actually prefer people with a 750 and up?? what if a person reads this that is considering buying a bike?? he's gonna run out and get a 750 because its what you guys deem as "acceptable" .....bad role models :pisson if you ask me.
My 400 would walk most bikes on anything other than a straight line...come to think of it...my Old NSR250 would also...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Catifish said:
? pulln whos chain over what?from msb? sure, so what? you find that threatinin?why? Ill ride with anyone thats not a squid. actually, i take that back. it is kinda funny to watch.. I got the only blue ten in Madison area that im aware of, do say hi if you see me :cheers
look...not defending the mad knights...just calling a spade a spade...your pullin their chain...plain and simple

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know Carlos on the RC51 pretty good, as a matter of fact for a few years now, so guess that kinda leaves YOU outta the loop,huh? oh, and you can ride with me too. can you hang?

·
Registered
9 Posts
i dont chime in too often if i think someone is goofy BUT i think after reading the rules of the "mad-knights" i must say you guys are the most retarted guys on bikes since i saw the kid with MS riding a trike.

nothing about being safe in the "charter". how about you should at least wear a helmet with us on group rides. Ill admit i dont always wear a jacket and helmet, but on a group ride i do because who the hell are the other guys in the group??? and to have a bunch of ass clowns running around on 750+cc bikes that i dont know the skills of, forget it, ill ride wayyyy in the rear and watch you guys play bouncy bounce off each other.

SBN should be ashamed that they let you post the "mad-Knights" info

1 - 20 of 34 Posts