Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone:

First let me apologize for any inconvenience caused, I was out on my 1500 miles ride and was unaware of what was going on with the threat. If directly or indirectly someone has been offended accept our deepest apology. If anyone wants to ride we have changed our meeting place for Wednesday at the steak and lube in west Madison, hope to see you there.

Although I am surprise for the deletion of the thread, I stand behind the webmaster 100%, since this is a public site; I know the importance of showing respect to others.

The most important subject is riding, let’s ride and be safe… :banana

No more drama in my life...

CyberBiker
MadKnights

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Trip Update

Well we arrived today around 7:30 we completed our goal of 1500 miles from Ashland, NH to Madison, WI.

Will have some pictures of the trip later this week, come back and see them. :neener

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow my butt hurts

Well guys 1431 miles of pure hell, man that was a long ride... We got soaked twice almost blown by a tornado, had a flat tire TWICE, the same tire Different nails.

But, we made it alive, thank you for all the support...

Hmmmm, the thread got deleted, that a bummer... well don't pay attention to those guys, we never do... Come ride with us on wednesdays at the Steak and Lube in West Madison.

Well guys going to bed... HAPPY RIDING... :cheers

cMartinez51 ---- HONDA RULES (RC51................ YEAH.......) :banana

·
Registered
13 Posts
CyberBiker said:
Hello Everyone:

First let me apologize for any inconvenience caused, if directly or indirectly someone has been offended accept our deepest apology on behalf of the MadKnights.

MadKnights

The same from me! :lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Triple_Z said:
How do you have fingers to type??? :)
Good Gloves, CyberBiker has blisters on his right hand, myself I gave up 500 miles into the trip...

My butt is what hurts, do you know how hard the seat of an RC51 is? Well let me tell you, I rather sit on a rock... Well, going to rest, see you guys wednesday.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
cmartinez51 said:
I have butt sores... :lol

:rolleyes TMI, Carlos!! :lol

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Poor Baby!

ZXXX6RN said:
:rolleyes TMI, Carlos!! :lol
Yes, Carlos has butt sores, not that I seen them but, he complained the entire trip, he said your seat is softer, :lol It actually is, jell packs...

The truth is that I could not have done it with out him, and some of the Pussy Posse members, thank you ladies, and thank you Princes. ("Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind.") :beer

CyberBiker
MadKnights

·
Registered
319 Posts
Someone clear this up for me. What the hell is steak and lube??

Can you actually get a T-bone and an oil change there? If so sign me up!!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Well I'm just glad you guys made it, with all the problems you had on the trip!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ZXXX6RN said:
Well I'm just glad you guys made it, with all the problems you had on the trip!
Thank you my Princes, a humble Knight at your service, (cyberBiker gently tips his hat while :) at you)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts