Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a good performance exhaust. They dont cost as much as outhers. Are they as loud as a D&D, hope not. what are your thoughts on it. Its going an f4i.

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
m4 is a good exhaust for the money. thats what i have on my 929. its kinda loud, but not as loud as d&d.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Love my M4, not real loud. Sounds good when going through the gears though.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there anyone that has anything bad to say about the M4. Some one always has something bad to say about an exhaust. This one sounds like its all good.

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
radf4i said:
Did anyone feel a diffrance in hp, or just sound.
i didnt feal a real differance in hp but the sound compared to stock is noticable.... its a deep mellow sound at idle...when you get to higher rpms its get a louder but nothing to loud.....people dont complain and you dont draw to much attention to yourself imo

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
radf4i said:
Is there anyone that has anything bad to say about the M4. Some one always has something bad to say about an exhaust. This one sounds like its all good.
just made a post in this thread but.....i have never heard anyone ever say anything bad bout M4...if any one knows of any thing bad or has an opinion about it i would like to hear it...constructive criticism is allways welcome

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
i dont know exactly how much hp my 929 made stock but with a m4 full system and pc3 my bike made 132 hp. From what ive heard thats not to bad for a 929

·
Registered
10 Posts
radf4i said:
Yeah, I can chime in about the muffler strap that broke about 2 months after buying their system. They wouldn't cover it and charged me for a new one.
Their "race" muffler is too thin causing the strap to flex while riding and fatigue. Oh well, other than that it does what it susposed to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts