1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
hahahahahah!! and it's so small too.... :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
She's Asian. That statue is as good as John Holmes to them.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
wow, I guess another meaning to "hard as a rock" :lol

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Look at that pathetic skin-worm! Dudes in ancient greece must have been hung like mosquitoes. Look at ancient viking art, and you'll see enormous manhoods being depicted. Greek art is all about the thumb dick.
How did these two groups see themselves? And that nancy-boy hairdo. A perm?
C'mon, women that see a statue like that get the wrong impression. Where's the John Holmes of ancient greece? Where's the Ron Jeremy of his day to take up the mantle of swordsman on behalf of us regular f**kers that will never be immortalized in stone?
You don't see art with chicks flatter than Juliet Lewis on a diet. They all have ample boobage to go around. So why the inch worm on the guys?! It just ain't fair!

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Solly, at least all them guys have arms.....................Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
623 Posts
The statue just like the statue of David depicted the actual human body. It might have been cold or we could be looking at the statue of a 15 year old. The penis size is irrelavent.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Well, from my experiance, that penis size is PRETTY accurate! :lol j/k or am I?! :eek:

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Girl I have to disagree with ya on that one...I met one guy one time and he was that size..for real!! :eek

·
Registered
71 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Girl I have to disagree with ya on that one...I met one guy one time and he was that size..for real!! :eek

OMG Was you like what the hell you going to do with that? Cause i would have been

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Renee said:
OMG Was you like what the hell you going to do with that? Cause i would have been

Had a simular thing happen to me. Kinda whent like this...........

Chick - "Hahahah, who do you think you are going to please with THAT?"

I tell her "ME"........... :twofinger

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Man, I would hate to be endowed like David.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
RSixxygrl said:

HA! lucky! Some one must of put a curse on me, "You'll have small white dick forever!!" haha! j/k

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
it's called "shrinkage" - I saw it on a Seinfeld episode..

·
Registered
359 Posts
jb, rsixxy, would you girls settle for a guy who's hung like a bear???

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
frank5079 said:

I doubt they would. You would be dead, :eek: , and that would not be any fun for them!!!!! My friend's grandfather didn't hang his bear. He used it as a rug instead. :twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
frank5079 said:

Well, I don't know how a bear is hung, never seen a bear weiner... but HEY, sure, why the heck not!! Better hung like a bear, then furry like a bear... ikkkk

1 - 20 of 32 Posts