Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well got home from work and found a present on the porch :D in just 2 days
LSL sliders are now installed and they do fit and look nice on the bike I must say. These guys were great to deal with when ordering and had fast shipping too. I try and get some Pics this weekend if anyone cares to see.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Where did you get them from, and how much? I am thinking I want a set.

Thanks,

-J

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FazeX said:
Where did you get them from, and how much? I am thinking I want a set.

Thanks,

-J
Got them direct just called and they said they can sell direct cause I tried a few local places with no one even knowing about the company even after there web site said they sell there products.
http://www.spieglerusa.com/cfm/FrameSliders.cfm
Cost was just under $100 shipped to my front door.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I also ordered a set from them and they were very good to deal with and shipping was prompt. I did order two sets and split the shipping with laimbeer because the shipping cost stays the same. So if you have anyone else in the area who needs em its a good way to save a few bucks.

·
Registered
155 Posts
^^^^

What that guy said :lol

I get a ton of questions and positive comments about them. The blue doesn't quite match the paint, but it's close enough that people think they are a part of the bike. :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thanks guys. I think I'll place an order very soon. My brother went down last week, and though I tend to ride well within my ability (read chicken), better safe than sorry. Sorry in this case being a messed up frame. :)

-J

·
Registered
147 Posts
WTVa or laimbeer

Question on part numbers for the LSL's.

Do you need to order a quantity of two for part numbers:
Z550Y093 (Mounting Kit?)
Z551-001BL (Blue Crash pads)

Since your cost was ~$100.00 I am assuming that the part numbers are for a pair.

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
sunder74 said:
WTVa or laimbeer

Question on part numbers for the LSL's.

Do you need to order a quantity of two for part numbers:
Z550Y093 (Mounting Kit?)
Z551-001BL (Blue Crash pads)

Since your cost was ~$100.00 I am assuming that the part numbers are for a pair.
When you call them, just tell them you need a SET of the sliders and mounting hardware for a 2004 Yamaha FZ6 and what color you want them. They know exactly what to send you and they've sold our guys here a bunch of them. The part numbers are for a PAIR.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
redhawkphi said:
What do people think about putting white or titanium sliders on the much faster blue bike?
Hmm hard to say until you can see it, sounds like its time to photochop a bike thats got the blue ones on and gives you a idea of what its going to look like.
I will try and snap some pics this weekend and see what I can do with photoshop unless someone else beats me to it..

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Sliders

Hi, guys

I'm looking for pics, too. I'd even ask you to lay your bike to see what hits first, but hehehehe... I think that's asking for too much. :) :hshot

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay took some pics tonight after getting home from work and also did a little photoshop work, I will say I am by no means a expert but might give you a idea. I'm sure someone else with more skill could do much better than me :lol
Here a link to my pictures I uploaded :
http://community.webshots.com/album/183259893mFOPxE
Here the photochopped ones...

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi there, first time post but been lingering for a while now. I was curious if anyone has pictures of the faster silver FZ6 with the LSL's? Can't decide what color....thanks

·
Registered
242 Posts
white really doesn't look too bad.... looking at the sliders as a contrast to the continual blue scheme... Faster silver... my friend from KC.... you are so mistaken.... :lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
fatburg said:
Hi there, first time post but been lingering for a while now. I was curious if anyone has pictures of the faster silver FZ6 with the LSL's? Can't decide what color....thanks
Check with FAZR6 he but some on his silver one a few weeks back I think their is a post with some pics to do a quick search under his name :D

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
They were originally red but were way too pinkish, so I painted them black and they look very nice with the silver frame and bodywork.

·
Registered
60 Posts
FAZR6 said:
They were originally red but were way too pinkish, so I painted them black and they look very nice with the silver frame and bodywork.
Hey there, your bike looks great. I was thinking either the black or titanium but seeing yours I think the black adds a nice accent.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts