Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
looks good, but why did u lower it ? because it fits better for u or because of drag use or something ?

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Looks good man now just get rid of that damn whale tail. That is the first thing I shave off of those bikes:D

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
That is a sharp bike bro, how fast to run in the 1/4?

·
Registered
839 Posts
2002 Busa SE said:
the tail makes the bike, its large and ugly and its a tank.
lowered it to help with this.......

Bike looks real good.

I dont know if GODFATHER was referring to your rear seat cap or the license plate thing. I was thinking the license plate thing. I would hack that off and it will really complete the look of the bike.

10.1 @ 143mph?!?! DAMN serious MPH

Your right as soon as you get your 60' worked out your in the 9s

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not bad for 87 octane gas !! im getting 1.7 60's, having a hard time getting the 2nd gear shift right, Im finding it hard to get off the line.. settled in... and getting my body ready for the shift, plus trying to fight a wheelie, its a handfull.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Low ride duh.....(the song)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
hmm looks nice, but I still think Bussa's look like rollerblades on steroids...

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Looks like every other busa I see out here. It is very rare to find a busa at stock height.

·
Registered
839 Posts
2002 Busa SE said:
not bad for 87 octane gas !! im getting 1.7 60's, having a hard time getting the 2nd gear shift right, Im finding it hard to get off the line.. settled in... and getting my body ready for the shift, plus trying to fight a wheelie, its a handfull.

Im thinking by looking at your pic of your launch that you should bring your whole body a little further back and lay across the tank more. I don't do too many launches but when I am at the strip this is what I notice. good luck to ya.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts