Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't mean to ask too much, but those with lower cowls could you post some pics? Different angles if possible? I am really digging the look of the lowers but I can't say I have $300 to drop on one. So maybe I can drool over the pics of yours? J/K Before I drop $300 on a cowl I just want to decide on the right one.....Much thanks in advance to those who post.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Check my PUIG windscreen photo thread to see the factory version ... I would never give up what my dealer did for me exactly, but BARGAIN, I did not pay msrp for mine ...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nogoshowboat said:
Check my PUIG windscreen photo thread to see the factory version ... I would never give up what my dealer did for me exactly, but BARGAIN, I did not pay msrp for mine ...
Did you get the Yamaha lower cowl? Looks like just wanted to make sure.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yes, I had it installed before I bought the bike ... it was my negotiation from list price ... I paid list price for the bike and the dealer threw in the part ... saved me $300 and probably cost him $100 or less ...

·
Registered
30 Posts
xantri said:
I only got a few shots. I need to get different angles of it one day :)

Looks very nice. Think I'll have to order myself.

·
Registered
193 Posts
lower cowl

what really sucks it the price of the main portion of the upper faring is on 80 some dollars. I had to replace mine and was shocked at how cheap it was after dishing out 300 for the lower which is much smaller.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
xantri said:
I only got a few shots. I need to get different angles of it one day :)
Thanks so much for the pics! It looks great and now I just need to convince santa I need one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts