Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I realize this is a corny subject but i was just wondering....I have a couple things to say or ask.

1. What are your views on love? Do you believe that its a chemical thing in your brain or do you not believe in love at all or is it more than that to you?
2. Do you believe someone can have more than one true love? Or is it just one person for one person?
3. Just....while your spending your time posting....who are you in love with or who was the last person you were in love with?

·
Registered
773 Posts
i klove love, so much. i love hearing of people in love. I am a very passionate person about that. i think you can be on love more than once. i dont think alot of people understand love now days. with love you have to take the good with the bad. love is sacrafice. you put there needs before you anything else. when i am in a relationship i listen to what my man has to say he is the man of the house and what he says goes. i think that a girl should wait on her man and do special things for him if she loves him to keep him. if he wants you to swallow. suck that crap down if he is hungry feed him. but i also think a guy should do his share too let a girl know she is loved above anything else. treat her like a queen. people dont understand staying with someone is hard. and that you are 2 different people and things will be hard but if you truly love dont sweat the small shit say yourpeace and getover it. girls have a hard time with this. i dunno i could go on and on but i will stop before i bore you guys. ATTENTION ::: if you love some today let them know they could be gone tomorrow love with all you have and dont hold back. guys let your girl know your hearts and girl dont bitch so much.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Love takes a while to figure out. Dreamy speaks great truths above.

I think part of the problem these days is women trying to be men and men trying to be women.

All I know is this: my wife is my life, and I can't imagine being without her. I worship her. Hell, she's my avatar!

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
I used to think id be the first one of my friends married. that i would find that one girl and be happy with her forever... ah well... once u get fucked over a couple times and u realize that everything is a fucking game, u just start playing it. I would love to find a girl that I could just be like, normal with, not have to worry about calling her a certain number of times, or not calling because if i call too much then she'll know that im "whipped" or having to be nice, but not too nice... ugh its such a pain in the ass!

but yah, love would be nice.... eventually......

but the girl still needs to be a freak!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I am not sure about love, my ex told me she "loved me" and I wasn't sure what to say.

I said, "Thanks, I like you too"

That's why she is now my ex, I would never use love so she said lets end it.

I don't understand it to be honest and well yea.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
hanglowejohnson said:
I used to think id be the first one of my friends married. that i would find that one girl and be happy with her forever... ah well... once u get fucked over a couple times and u realize that everything is a fucking game, u just start playing it.
Bad idea. Just stay away from the game players. Look, I know what getting fucked-over is like - I've been through a divorce. Wife 2.0 is a major upgrade.

But if you ever want a real relationship, you gotta refuse to play the games, and when a girl starts this shit with you, RUN. Game-players ain't worth it, ever.

I would love to find a girl that I could just be like, normal with, not have to worry about calling her a certain number of times, or not calling because if i call too much then she'll know that im "whipped" or having to be nice, but not too nice... ugh its such a pain in the ass!
Good ones are out there - they just don't want game-players either. Although I'm sorry to break it to you, but you'll have to settle for second-best - I already landed The Best Wife Ever. Oh, and she's a freak, to! :dblthumb

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didnt put my views in on love. I probably will. Someone told me they thought it was something chemically in your head and that its not real. I disagree, to me love is more than that. To me, love is wanting to be with that person every day every moment you can. You cant ever get tired of someone you love. When im in love, Im not ashamed of her, I tell my good buddy's I show her off. I dont think you should hide someone you love.
I also believe that there can be more than one person out there for you, but there's still that one key, the perfect fit and once you find her you know she's the one.
I agree with alot of what dreamy has to say.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
^^ dreamy seems to have her moments....

·
Registered
601 Posts
I will say i love myself. I sometimes feel the urge to utter 143, but i stop myself. I can say i like a person a lot. I prob just don't know what love is. I think people just end up settling down with the person they can get along with. I've been in 2 long, year plus relationships and have told the person those words. I agree with giving yourself to another person and doing what makes them happy, but you can do that and not say love.
I'm an advocate of always trying to do better. Such as keep getting mor eeducation, keep looking for the next better job etc. Keep looking for the next better girl. I guess you can always say there will be somethin gbetter, but will you be able to obtian it is the ques.

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
ridehigh2 said:
Ok...I realize this is a corny subject but i was just wondering....I have a couple things to say or ask.

1. What are your views on love? Do you believe that its a chemical thing in your brain or do you not believe in love at all or is it more than that to you?
2. Do you believe someone can have more than one true love? Or is it just one person for one person?
3. Just....while your spending your time posting....who are you in love with or who was the last person you were in love with?
I think sexual attraction is a chemical thing. There are pheremones in each person's body that naturally attracts them to one another. Beyond that, Love is real. I am in love now, and have been for the past 3 years or more with the same person. Real love is when it's reciprocated. You can love somebody as much as you want, but they won't necessarily love you back. Reciprocity, compromise, and being each other's equal is of utmost importance in a relationship involving love.

You can have more than one love, but there is always one that will be the best.

I am in love with Malik Ross. See my avatar.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
i agree sexually its a chemical thing you have to have the spark to have the emotional connection for the long haul... as far as more then one true love, id have to say yes you can have more then one true love, problem arises when you have more then one true love at the same time :rolleyes as for the last question you have to love yourself first before anyone else can love you (IMO)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Being in love is such a beautiful thing!! - I believe in love and I love it when people are in love for I am a love addict myself :) ...To much love ahh?... I say that true love exists and it is possible between a couple. Respecting, trusting, caring, being faithful to one another are only few of the ingredients for a happy and healthy love live.

I completely agree with dreamy "if you love someone let them know today because tomorrow they could be gone" and you might regret the things you didn't say and didn't do when you had the chance. And that applies not only to your significant other but also to your parents, kids, sibblings, friends, etc.

For those who still believe in love, I found the following...Enjoy it.

10 Golden Rules
For keeping love alive and
for staying happy with the one you love...

1. First and foremost, love each other. Realize how lucky you are to be in love with someone who loves you. Say “I Love You” often and in different ways. Surprise each other with gifts of praise to show your love. Remember that love grows in an atmosphere of freedom and trust, not from restraint and obligation. Do things to keep your love and romance alive. Don’t take love for granted, ever. It’s such a blessing…

2. Listen objectively to each other, as you would to a friend. Acceptance is a key to understanding and a buffer for tension and resentment. Don’t take things personally; give each other the right to have different opinions, the right to disagree. You don’t want anyone to control your feelings, so don’t try to own someone else’s, not even the feelings of the one you love.

3. Never stop treating each other like sweethearts. Talk to each other as sweethearts. Do things that sweethearts do. Share the chores around the house. Work together in achieving your goals. Do things just to make the other one feel loved, especially when he or she might be feeling down. Take pride in the way you look and act, for yourself and for your partner, but never let external values have more importance than the internal feelings of your heart.

4. Take care of each other; go to the doctor with each other. Put the other one first, but don’t neglect your own needs either. Do the things that show that you’re interested in your partner’s needs, desires and problems.

5. Look to each other for help. Don’t let your problems or concerns get out of hand and make you go in opposite directions. Be joyful that you’ve each made a commitment to the other…through sickness or health, poverty or wealth, or whatever comes along. You’re in this life together. Be thankful.

6. Talk about things together the way you would talk with a friend. Absolutely refuse to say anything negative about your partner. Share your most important secrets, and never betray the secrets of your partner; treat them as almost sacred. Keep your own identity, but walk together as one. Don’t ever give up on your love.

7. Settle the fact that you’ve made your choice and you’re no longer looking for anyone else. Don’t flirt. Think of the consequences. Don’t consider it.

8. Be in agreement about how your money is spent. Big items should have the approval of both. Talk about how to manage your finances.

9. When in doubt about your actions, ask yourself how you would want to be treated and then act accordingly. If you’ve argued, never go to sleep without asking the other’s forgiveness, even when you don’t feel like it or want to. Be faithful about this; you won’t be sorry. Do what will make you both the happiest in the long run and be the best for your relationship.

10. Love each other as if today is the last day of your life...and have fun!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts