1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Awesome pics.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice pics man.... i was just wondering where you got your stunt "cage" and how much they cost.... i am thinking of getting one for my bike...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks man. Do you know of any other ones that might be a little less expensive that are still pretty good quality??

·
Registered
30 Posts
This might be a stupid question... but do frame sliders help alot? To me they just dont see like they would help that much.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Help with what? The sliders protect the frams not the plastics so if that is what ya mean....then no. I would say when stunting, take off your lower fairings so if you crash, you won't scratch them.

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
just in case someone is looking at a Freestyle Inginuity cage, i know of a few stunters who had their subframes cracked and frames bent from wrecking with the FI cage on their bike. id go with the 905 cage before the FI.

frame sliders help in the event of a lowside, not from a 400lb bike landing on its side while 12n a wheelie.

·
Registered
2 Posts
All cages destroy bikes. my 905 makes it roll ontop of itself destroying the upper and faring stay. Freestyle bangs into my knee caps. lol

never tried powers, but i'd like to throw one on my 900.

~Jared

p.s. first post. whatup everybody. :asshole

1 - 20 of 22 Posts