Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Part 3 begins
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My license plate hit my wheel somehwere aloing the highway and came off my ghetto ass fender eliminator.

has anyone ever lost a plate?

I am pretty sure the procedure

tell em you lost it
show registration & id
pay $

get new plate....

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
I suppose each state is differnt, but usually just go up,tell them you lost your plate and spend whatevfer your plates cost there for a new one, someplaces require you call the police to notify them of a lost/stolen plate however.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Tell me something Dale, you're a Guido arent you?
YO CHIEF, two fuckin' yaeger bombs

Who is dis guy? dis fuckin guuuy

guidos... i miss my time on the jersey shore

so many meathead idiots, so much cologne, so much hairgel/grease, so many V necks, so little brains

·
It wasn't me
3,508 Posts
YO CHIEF, two fuckin' yaeger bombs

Who is dis guy? dis fuckin guuuy

guidos... i miss my time on the jersey shore

so many meathead idiots, so much cologne, so much hairgel/grease, so many V necks, so little brains

yaega' bombs, yaega' bombs.

fuckin' skanks!

·
Wanna-be racer
2,572 Posts
dale:

i lost mine last year sometime i can't remember.. in any case i went to my local police station and reported it missing in case someone picked it up and slapped it on their bike and started EFFING around i didn't want it to come back to me..

then, i went to the DMV told them i needed a new license plate. i brought a copy of the police report to the DMV and they issued me a new one on the spot.. the thing i had trouble with was the inspection sticker.. since it's a new bike it's good for 4 years, but the DMV felt the need to call the state office to make sure and that took about an hour... in anycase, that's what i did...

·
51 times World Champions
3,861 Posts
How about using common sense for once.
Common sense says you go to the DMV, but it doesn't tell you what their procedure is in such cases. Knowing just what that process entails prevents a lot of wasted time, for everyone involved.

Have you ever experienced a governmental department that did things in a common sense manner? If you have, that puts you "one up" on the overwhelming majority of the people on this planet...

:beer

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Common sense says you go to the DMV, but it doesn't tell you what their procedure is in such cases. Knowing just what that process entails prevents a lot of wasted time, for everyone involved.

Have you ever experienced a governmental department that did things in a common sense manner? If you have, that puts you "one up" on the overwhelming majority of the people on this planet...

:beer
+1 well said

and possibly quotable

1 - 20 of 30 Posts