Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so today i go to work i was a setup guy at my local motorcycle shop.
i clock in finish the two bikes i was working on then one of the guys from parts comes up and asks if he can talk to me, sure so i go out with him and he tells me that my boss is to scared to fire me so hes doing it for him. Im like WTF so he proceeds to tell me that im not building fast enough( i have a boxers fracture in my left hand and am on small dose of vik) so now im like ok thats weak but i wont make a big deal of it if he would have waited for a week or so it will be better and wont have to wear the brace anymore.
im like 5'7" and 150 lbs how the hell is he scared of me? at this point im almost laughing cause this is retarded but then the ass comes out the door as im getting ready to go he takes one look at me and i flash him a look like what pussy boy then i remember im always packing my gun with me, so i put it out on the counter as i pack all my tools up clean the area. He comes back out again so i call him out. He walks over real slow like, looking at the gun the whole way, he gets up to me i tell him to step closer then i yell BOO in his face and he hits the deck HAHAHAHAHAHA so i holster my gun and grab my tools my last words to him were grow some balls pussy. then i left laughing so hard by the time i got to the car i was crying hahaha then three of the people from the shop came out to say peace and they were all laughing so hard.
just thought id share my fun morning.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
...And what kind of reference will he make when your next prospective employer calls him?...or are you just going to have that hole in your work experience history??

·
Registered
623 Posts
JedoubbleSe said:
so today i go to work i was a setup guy at my local motorcycle shop.
i clock in finish the two bikes i was working on then one of the guys from parts comes up and asks if he can talk to me, sure so i go out with him and he tells me that my boss is to scared to fire me so hes doing it for him. Im like WTF so he proceeds to tell me that im not building fast enough( i have a boxers fracture in my left hand and am on small dose of vik) so now im like ok thats weak but i wont make a big deal of it if he would have waited for a week or so it will be better and wont have to wear the brace anymore.
im like 5'7" and 150 lbs how the hell is he scared of me? at this point im almost laughing cause this is retarded but then the ass comes out the door as im getting ready to go he takes one look at me and i flash him a look like what pussy boy then i remember im always packing my gun with me, so i put it out on the counter as i pack all my tools up clean the area. He comes back out again so i call him out. He walks over real slow like, looking at the gun the whole way, he gets up to me i tell him to step closer then i yell BOO in his face and he hits the deck HAHAHAHAHAHA so i holster my gun and grab my tools my last words to him were grow some balls pussy. then i left laughing so hard by the time i got to the car i was crying hahaha then three of the people from the shop came out to say peace and they were all laughing so hard.
just thought id share my fun morning.
LOL, awesome.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you can say im full of shit but call carls cycles in boise ask for curtis hes the bitch go ahead i dont give a shit but as for work history i really dont care worked there for 2 months.

·
Registered
773 Posts
i call bullshit probally dont even work for a bike shop probally mcdonalds. and yes i would like fries with that

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whatever like i said call carls cycles in boise id or should i post my last paycheck for you

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not really id didnt threaten him in anyway shape or form the gun was on the table where it always was i never touched it until it whent to its holster on my back and as for my career yeah i really want to turn nuts and bolts for a living hahahahaha it made money and was fun for the summer i got cheap stuff thats gone but i dont care
and for all yall that think im lying or work at mcdonalds heres some pics of my pay check

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mr. Lesbian said:
You guys are allowed to just walk around with guns?
no i have a weapons permit and a gun case thats was at work so when i got off the bike i could lock it up.

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
wow...you lasted two months. i'm glad i'm not in Idaho. i'd hate to have to listen to your lazy ass crying on the phone for an unemployment check.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the last thing im doing is unemployment ill just get another job its not that hard for me im a jack of all trades.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jim schmidt said:
Do you always back off from what you said so quickly?
re read the post not once did i say i picked up the gun and pointed at him and said boo i said" so i put it out on the counter as i pack all my tools up clean the area." verbatim it was on the counter. sure it was out as a scare tactic and the fact that i had to put the case that it resides in away so i could take it home and the gun goes in the holster.

wanna call me a liar again thats what i thought .
thank you ill be here all week

i can see how you think i picked it up but not till it whent from the counter to the holster he saw it laying there thats enough for him.

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
JedoubbleSe said:
re read the post not once did i say i picked up the gun and pointed at him and said boo i said" so i put it out on the counter as i pack all my tools up clean the area." verbatim it was on the counter. sure it was out as a scare tactic and the fact that i had to put the case that it resides in away so i could take it home and the gun goes in the holster.

wanna call me a liar again thats what i thought .
thank you ill be here all week

i can see how you think i picked it up but not till it whent from the counter to the holster he saw it laying there thats enough for him.
I'm not a fool so don't even try.

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
jim schmidt said:
I'm not a fool so don't even try.
Is that a fact or your opinion :twofinger

back to the topic...

your boss probably wasn't scared of you, or scared you'd retaliate. He probably just felt bad about having to fire you, or doesn't like confrontation or hurting people's feeling or something like that.

Imagine telling someone that their income is lost from this point on and ultimately their means for living is being taken from them.

I don't know for sure, but that's what i think.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Last time I checked... there was a reason they called it a concealed weapon... :bitchslap

1 - 20 of 64 Posts