Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lost my phone last week Monday somewhere between the gym & my house. I decided to use that opportunity & switch from Nextel to T-mobile. I did port my # over so it's the same. I lost everyone's number so those of you whom I had it before (and those who wanna give it to me :D) can you please PM it to me? I already have Crisg, Bluemist, and Hamg's number. No one else's :(

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Does it matter where we are from?...:lol

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course not, I have long distance on the phone :lol

·
20,852 Posts
Chinygyal said:
Of course not, I have long distance on the phone :lol

LOL kewl!! Will Pm it then, never know...might need something from TN or legal advice.....LOL! BTW, T-mobile isn't bad.....I use Nextel because my depts. radio system works through it as well as all the emergency people (cops, firemen, emts) use them and it is easier than tying up the radio airwaves. And in the event of an emergency we get priority over regular callers and such.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet! Nextel has shitty service and it seems like it's only here in FL. I'm not going to get into all the different cell phone carriers pros and cons but I know PLENTY of people in FL having problems w/Nextel.

·
20,852 Posts
Hell I had so much problems with them a few years ago that I had them cancel my contract! There were 6 phones on that contract...think they wanted to see that one go?....LOL. I only went back due to the convience in my line of work.

·
Registered
820 Posts
There is something about Nextel's network in South Florida that makes it hard to get calls through at busy call times of the day. Whenever I go elsewhere, like when I was in Michigan last week and Chicago in June, it always seems to work better.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Chinygyal said:
Lost my phone last week Monday somewhere between the gym & my house. I decided to use that opportunity & switch from Nextel to T-mobile. I did port my # over so it's the same. I lost everyone's number so those of you whom I had it before (and those who wanna give it to me :D) can you please PM it to me? I already have Crisg, Bluemist, and Hamg's number. No one else's :(
Welcome to Tmobile.Now we can talk for free :)

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
You Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Whats wrong with T mobile?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Nothing... I just felt like saying that.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DreadJockey1 said:
Welcome to Tmobile.Now we can talk for free :)
I don't think my plan has mobile to mobile minutes :dunno

·
Registered
471 Posts
OFFICER737 said:
Hell I had so much problems with them a few years ago that I had them cancel my contract! There were 6 phones on that contract...think they wanted to see that one go?....LOL. I only went back due to the convience in my line of work.
im a cop in south florida, and even all of us are ditching/ or have ditched our nextels... even the radio was unreliable.... i have 3 weeks on my contract and then ill be out too. Im the last guy on my 15 person shift to ditch my nextel. :pisson

·
Registered
924 Posts
Chinygyal said:
I don't think my plan has mobile to mobile minutes :dunno
lol neither does mine
but its always an option
keyword:can :)

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FloridaMike said:
im a cop in south florida, and even all of us are ditching/ or have ditched our nextels... even the radio was unreliable.... i have 3 weeks on my contract and then ill be out too. Im the last guy on my 15 person shift to ditch my nextel. :pisson
I hear you, I got mine a LONG time ago at a discounted plan rate when my husband worked @ the hospital and I stayed with Nextel a lot longer than I should have. It's hard to find a good carrier because you can't "test" the different carriers, you just have to go with one OR base your decision on word of mouth, kinda like buying a bike.

My husbands company got rid of Nextel & went to Verizon. I'm sure Nextel wasn't happy when ALL of the employees got rid of them

·
Registered
924 Posts
Chinygyal said:
I'm sure Nextel wasn't happy when ALL of the employees got rid of them
You reap what you sow.

Now verizon has ptt(push to talk)

sonextHell isnt the only one

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
DreadJockey1 said:
You reap what you sow.

Now verizon has ptt(push to talk)

sonextHell isnt the only one
Sprint has had it for awhile also...

·
wuka man
849 Posts
i have notice that between sprint and cingular, you cant go wrong.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts