Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to report that we have recently lost 2 Yamaha brothers to motorcycle accidents here in Virginia in the last 3 days. Both 22 years old. One of them definetly going to fast on a four lane highway lost control and hit the guard rail, then plunged 50 feet to his death onto the pavement below.
The other the full story has not yet been released but there was a full size Chevy van involved and the driver is going to be charged in the motorcyclist death.
Rest in peace brothers, our thoughts are with you... And to everyone else ride safe and keep the rubber side down...

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Damn, did these both take place in Hampton Roads?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure did. One on 664 at the 64 flyover near Coliseum and the other in Suffolk.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
sorry to hear that

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sorry to hear that dude.

Theres been 4 bikers killed nearby over here in the last 2-3 weeks. :(

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
RIP to all of the fallen riders.

What is disturbing me though, is SO MANY of these accident/RIP threads lately have involved riders with complete disregard for their own safety and public safety. When are people going to realize that there is a time and a place for these kind of shenanigans, and it's NOT on a public street. I guess death finally caught up with them, I pray that it's not gonna catch up with the riders on this board who push the limits on the street.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
RIP :( my thoughts are with their family and friends

·
Registered
184 Posts
Rip.....my prayers are with their family and friends :(
It bothers me so much that some people are so careless...there is a time and place and YES we all do some stupid stuff but please think people and Ride Safe!

God Speed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts