Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok was anyone there tonight? THe cops were ridiculous, ticketing people for anything. I guess the loop has finally ended :(

·
Registered
143 Posts
My friends and I were there that couple weeks ago it sucked no one there and lots of cops.

Hey man I see you are my age we should go ride sometime my friends and I are cool. They ride 03 r6, 04 r6, 02 gsx-r 600 and yzf 600 and I got a honda 600rr. I am Dmitry by the way give me a call sometime if you want to ride. 865-5435.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
my friends and I are cool.
That just made me chuckle. Im cool too. :lol

I tend to ride through there ocassionally and when I do its down either Grand or Locust one time and then on to somewhere else. Makes me laugh seeing all the idiots try and race me off the line. But doing a quick 0-30 is kinda :lame I maybe pass by on a weekend night once a month? If you're ever down there, there is a QT on the east side of the loop (i think on Ingersoll or something-just north of locust and maybe 18the street or so?) LOTS of young sportbike riders hand out there. Mostly show from what Ive seen-not quite my style but you may want to check it out-if nothing else it would be interesting.

Oh and did I mention Im cool too. :lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
scotty said:
That just made me chuckle. Im cool too. :lol

I tend to ride through there ocassionally and when I do its down either Grand or Locust one time and then on to somewhere else. Makes me laugh seeing all the idiots try and race me off the line. But doing a quick 0-30 is kinda :lame I maybe pass by on a weekend night once a month? If you're ever down there, there is a QT on the east side of the loop (i think on Ingersoll or something-just north of locust and maybe 18the street or so?) LOTS of young sportbike riders hand out there. Mostly show from what Ive seen-not quite my style but you may want to check it out-if nothing else it would be interesting.

Man fuck off. :flipa LOL I didnt mean it like that. I meant they would not care if anyone else rides with. We never really go to the loop, we usually hit back country roads or the city.

·
Banned
37 Posts
scotty said:
there is a QT on the east side of the loop (i think on Ingersoll or something-just north of locust and maybe 18the street or so?) LOTS of young sportbike riders hand out there. Mostly show from what Ive seen-not quite my style but you may want to check it out-if nothing else it would be interesting.

Yeah I've noticed that QT is packed with bikes too, I usually cruise by there and can hear them say look at the can o' tuna..... I roll on a katana.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Josh Lassiter said:
Yeah I've noticed that QT is packed with bikes too, I usually cruise by there and can hear them say look at the can o' tuna..... I roll on a katana.
Haven't seen you parked downtown lately, you been slackin'?

·
Banned
37 Posts
been having "technical difficulties" w/ the bike.

Besides I found a new spot. I wasnt diggin that curb bangin' up my lower cowling.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
can hear them say look at the can o' tuna..... I roll on a katana.
:lame

Do they really say that? All those morons are good at is riding wheelies. I wouldn;t worry too much about what the do and don't say. A good rider on a Katana can smoke the best sportbike in the world on a track. Its all relative.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Curb? Hmm, my buddy Rance's red Katana never seemed to scrape. You sure you were dropping over the step on the left hand side? It's lower.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts