Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I own license2ill
Joined
·
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about time we got orginized and started to post up in the Pa section. Now we can find more people to ride with. I know there are a lot more of you out there come on in and say hi.
 

·
WYPIWYG
Joined
·
497 Posts
Let me be the first to jump in and say, "Hola"! I am interested in some organized rides but have to finish building my house. I am also nursing some broken fingers back to 100% so I haven't been going all out. Just my work commute.

I will be lurking in here and the FZ6 board.

Welcome PA riders. We have some of the greatest variations in terrain in the country to ride through! Enjoy them all!!!
 

·
Accepting Donations
Joined
·
3,915 Posts
Fazer6PA said:
Welcome PA riders. We have some of the greatest variations in terrain in the country to ride through! Enjoy them all!!!
Stop rubbing it in and using those big words ya prick. :D :)
 

·
WYPIWYG
Joined
·
497 Posts
SalKhan said:
Stop rubbing it in and using those big words ya prick. :D :)
Sorry dude. Thats my Blue Mountain education at work for me. Thanks Mr. Jones!!!!
 

·
On The Job
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
I've been telling everybody I know about this forum. I can't help it if their a bunch of losers. :) That would make sense since their my friends.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
ejworthen said:
I've been telling everybody I know about this forum. I can't help it if their a bunch of losers. :) That would make sense since their my friends.
Jeez, here I thought I was among those and you come and :nutkick
 

·
On The Job
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
nurider said:
Jeez, here I thought I was among those and you come and :nutkick
Among what, losers or friends? :eek:nfloor :joke Your not a loser. I was talking about my other friends. :banana
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top