Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
maybe he can expand the fan base and save AMA racing.

·
Registered
743 Posts
NASCAR has good marketing, a more competitive field, a more open and personal feel with the drivers, and an easier format to observe. Thats what they need to strive for :(

I find it boring as hell, but in general I find observing any sport to be boring as hell so what do I know lol.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
so they brought an R1 for kyle bush to look at. lol

should have strapped his ass on the M1 and let rossi take him around a road course. like they used to do with randy mamola

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
ignorant people make me absolutely grin ear to ear.

·
Registered
132 Posts
And as far as driving the car, I thought he did pretty good. He started out a little slow, which is fine, but every lap he picked it up a lot. He got to where he was running some competitive lap speeds – times that would put him in the top-15 in Nationwide Series practice.
Is that good? I'd be interested to see how well the talent pool in this sport crosses over from two wheels to four, and vice versa.. I have a feeling VR could figure out a way to turn left pretty well given enough time.

ignorant people make me absolutely grin ear to ear.
i'm confused. are u a tooth brush or a teeth brush kind of guy? all teeth? or hogging a few of your own?

·
Forever the Man
2,901 Posts
I guess I'm going to have to bring back my Earnhardt avatar. (On the football forum I'm on The Doctor is my avatar)

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
as much as we all hate nascar (or most of us) the devoted rossi fans would still tune in to watch it just for rossi

i know i would and i think nascar is painfully torturing to watch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts