1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
It's Kevopalooza time!
1,011 Posts
IMO its very ugly.

·
Registered
427 Posts
just my oppinion but i would never own that....id love to ride it just to say that i have. but it is kinda ugly

·
FRB or DFL
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just my oppinion but i would never own that....id love to ride it just to say that i have. but it is kinda ugly
Not saying I'd own it as well, but ya gotta admit it has the fun factor potential. I can think of a few dirt roads, fire roads, 1/4&1/2 mile tracks where this thing woud be a blast. Not quite sure how it would do on a road course, but with the added rubber up front I can imagine some respectable cornering speeds. Plus it would be rather difficult to low side, high side could be ugly. Speaking of ugly, yo mama....no wont' go there :), yea they could throw some bling on it, but are you going to be looking at it while sideways in a corner (the ol dirt track days rear there heads)

·
It's Kevopalooza time!
1,011 Posts
+1 on dirt tracks

·
Registered
565 Posts
Just looks like a generic 4 wheeler that you see on Edgewood dr, thats missing a rear wheel.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I agree if I was gonna buy a can am, Id rather play with that thing, but Id most likely hurt myself on a dirt road, I could see how you could gain way to much confidence and you know , kinda of overdo it, but if one of my retirement tickets hits , Ill put that on the list

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.