Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read in the paper that an R6 was recently stolen in Goldsboro

Wayne County law enforcement officers are investigating these reports.

*A 2004 Yamaha YZF-R6 motorcycle was reported stolen from an apartment complex at 700 N. Spence Avenue. James B. McCloskey Jr. described the motorcycle as blue with a black windscreen and high-mount exhaust, carrying with N.C. license plate 3C2853. The motorcycle was valued at $8,000.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Super Ninja RR said:
damn that sucks i dont know him, anyone know him. FRIGGEN crime in this getto ass town is terrible

it can happen to anyone anywhere. A guy on here had his bike stolen in hippie/queer infested collar pop hill. This kind of activity has made me make the final decision that I am not getting a better bike until I get a garage next year.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
sukemecuke said:
it can happen to anyone anywhere. A guy on here had his bike stolen in hippie/queer infested collar pop hill. This kind of activity has made me make the final decision that I am not getting a better bike until I get a garage next year.
That would have been Samz3r....and it was a 1st gen SV650S no less (NOT a very desirable bike by most).

Unreal.

·
Registered
791 Posts
so tragik did u guys ever roll out to FL to pick up a bike or look at one??? I dont know what happened to that thread which is why i probably forgot all about it.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
SnookayDCC said:
so tragik did u guys ever roll out to FL to pick up a bike or look at one??? I dont know what happened to that thread which is why i probably forgot all about it.
Nah...the seller was being screwy (well...sort of...long story), and Sam backed out of the deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts