Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says: i am set on buying a jardine aluminum slip on for my 1000rr and wnat to have some reccomendations on where to buy it for a cheap price.

thanks. :cheers

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Not sure where to recommend, but do you realize that Jardine's are probably the loudest, most obnoxious pipes out there? I couldn't ride behind a buddy on an sv650 with one. :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
freeky929 said:
Jardines are my LEAST favorite exhaust pipes. I'd rather have stock!
i had a jardine rt-one race on my f4i and was quite pleased. sorry guys, personal taste. if sommeone else can recommend a place i would appreciate it. thanks.

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
I had a Jardine pipe on one of my bikes, it was the cheapest one I could find, but it turned out to be the best sounding pipe I ever had.....

The build quality is kind of cheap, but for some reason the sound kicks major ass.

I personally got mines from www.rrash.com

·
Registered
266 Posts
04ImolaZHP said:
as the title says: i am set on buying a jardine aluminum slip on for my 1000rr and wnat to have some reccomendations on where to buy it for a cheap price.

thanks. :cheers
I don't know what pipes you all have been hearing but I'm with Imola. Jardines sound incredible. I've got a Stainless RT1 on my bike. My buddy with a 1k has a Yosh CF Tri-oval and wants to get rid of it because it's not as loud/deep as mine. It's loud but also deep. Pipecity, Hammy, and Ebay had similar prices on Jardines for GSXR600s. $240 is what I paid.

AJ

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys. i will try hammy later on today. see if he's got the fender eliminator kit as well. i just noticed that jardine has headers for this bike now. geez, too many toys, too little money!!!!

oh, and i used to have an f4 with a d&d and obviously the f4i with the jardine and the jardine is 10 times better sounding, yes it has that deep growl to it, and is not as loudly obnoxious as the d&d. perfect as far as i am concerned (sound wise). build quality could be better, but hay, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just ordered the pipe and a jardine fender eliminator kit from hammythecanman and ended up talking to Brian (the owner). nice and helpful guy. pipe was $229 + $15 shipping, both of which i found to be reasonable. parts are being drop shipped directly from jardine and should be here by week's end.

so far, w/o having received the merchandise i give him two thumbs up.

·
Are we not men?
9,007 Posts
You do realize this thread hasn't been posted to in 12 years...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts