Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone told me about a crazy video that is on youtube and made the news channel. I can't get this video, at work right now. There is a crazy black woman brawling with other parents while she's holding her infant in one arm. They say it is insane. The police are looking for the woman and her accomplice. She not only brawled with some women while holding her infant, but managed to leave the building without the kid. She later returns for the child, and grabs the victims pocketbook also. CRAZY!!!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The news video did not show the whole clip. The youtube version shows more of what happened. Some commented how they couldn't believe the mother left without her child and had to return to scoop the baby away from the employee. I'm amazed that any mother would endanger an infant like that. The first instinct of any NORMAL parent is the safety of the child. The mother was at the exit and choose to come back and get physical.

·
Registered
278 Posts
jesus christ ... i can't believe i have to be in a society with people like this ... fighting with your fuckin baby in your arms.

but if i say something, then i'm in the wrong.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
is the best part the happy birthday in background at the end or the child holding back her mom?

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Disgusting. Low lifes of society.

·
AKA Mark S.
5,987 Posts
knee grows WTF!!!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The white pocketbook was stolen from the woman. It was later returned as seen in end of youtube video, minus cellphone and wallet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts