Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe it's called a trunk cowl? or the cover that replaces the seat behing the rider?

I have a 600RR and i'm looking to get rid of the seat and put plastics on the trunk. Just looking for the exact nomenclature for this item and possibly a few good websites where I could look for one?

Thanks in advance,
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.