Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been riding my 04 FZ6 now for 2 weeks and feel comfortable riding on the main roads. I was hoping to find someone else in my area that would like to go riding together. Up and down the street or for a hour or two ride. Anyone interested? We can meet in a central location too if you want.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey RCB,

I am located in Norcross off of Holcomb Bridge. Give me a shout at IM: scottzx7rr or email [email protected] and we can meet up. I can take you up to the mountains to ride if you are interested.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds like fun! I will ask that you take it easy since I'm not at your riding level. Any others want to go for a ride? Scott, what's a good time and day for you?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm up for it, how about this evening? I live in Buford, work in Duluth so I pass by your area.

There's another guy at work with a new R1. I've been trying to get him out to Ronald Reagan or somewhere during lunch, but he's always too busy. So, I'd be up for a ride during lunch sometime also.

I'm on MSN IM during work hours ([email protected])
Or email me: david _at_ electronicauto.com

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like to ride on the week nights after 7. Less cars on the road, and a bit cooler. Were would you like to meet? There is a Brusters on Peachtree Ind and Lawerenceville-Suwanee road we can meet at.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I figure the weekend rides will be for the fun long twisty roads. It would be great if we could all meet up one night and introduce ourselves. What do you think?

·
Registered
9 Posts
RBC827 said:
I like to ride on the week nights after 7. Less cars on the road, and a bit cooler. Were would you like to meet? There is a Brusters on Peachtree Ind and Lawerenceville-Suwanee road we can meet at.
I'm up for that tonight, but I'm not *supposed* to be out after dark with my learner's permit :(
or on interstates for that matter ;)

Wanna meet up there at 7, or you wanna wait until this weekend?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't have any plans tonight, but I do have to ask the wife first. I'll post later on today with my answer.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can ride for about an hour. Still want to meet up?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't know where that is. I'm new to Atlanta and still learning my way around.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wait, 317 is Lawrenceville-Suwanee Damn rd. Nevermind. I'll be there.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dave, it was a pleasure meeting you tonight and riding with you. I'm sorry I couldn't ride longer, but hopefully we can ride by the Dam tomorrow or Sunday.

Anyone else care to ride along with us? The more the merrier!

·
Registered
9 Posts
RBC827 said:
Dave, it was a pleasure meeting you tonight and riding with you. I'm sorry I couldn't ride longer, but hopefully we can ride by the Dam tomorrow or Sunday.

Anyone else care to ride along with us? The more the merrier!
It was definitely nice to meet you - it feels like such a small world. You could have been my project manager :p

I checked out the dam, and it's about 15 minutes from your house. Just go up suwanee dam road until it dead ends. Take a left, go a mile or so, and you're there. You should check it out!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Whats up fellas? I live in Marietta, but would definetly make the ride over to gwinnett for a group ride. I am not sure when I will be able to do it, hopefully soon, but I still have some more work to do on the bike....maybe two weeks or so

look forward to it

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
climb21cj said:
Whats up fellas? I live in Marietta, but would definetly make the ride over to gwinnett for a group ride. I am not sure when I will be able to do it, hopefully soon, but I still have some more work to do on the bike....maybe two weeks or so

look forward to it

We would be happy to have you along for the ride. Any good roads out your way?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts