Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work 3rd shift and work every weekend. My days off are Tuesday through Thursday. Anybody off mid week or able to ride evenings?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I usually ride a couple of evenings during the week (Mon, Wed, Thurs). Send me a PM if you ever want to meet up somewhere...

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
That is a definite possibility. I work in Allentown at the Jetport. Let me know.

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, if your looking for people to ride with, post your own thread. :eek:nfloor Quit stealing my rides. :joke

·
Registered
354 Posts
The one day the clouds are nowhere to be seen would have to be the day when the heat index is supposed to be 100.

But I'm still planning to ride this evening ............. :nerd

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nurider said:
The one day the clouds are nowhere to be seen would have to be the day when the heat index is supposed to be 100.

But I'm still planning to ride this evening ............. :nerd
You better not wuss out on me. :bitchslap If I can take the heat so can you. :nutkick No more whining about the heat. :gay

·
Registered
354 Posts
ejworthen said:
You better not wuss out on me. If I can take the heat so can you. :nutkick No more whining about the heat. :gay

Uh oh, the :gheyfight is about to begin. :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

Heck, I'm about ready to leave now ......

·
Registered
354 Posts
LadyJules31 said:
So... How was your evening stroll together boys??
Heh heh heh, you'll never know. :rolleyes :p
Actually, there was a little drizzle here and there, so no real chance of leaning into the curves.
And then there were the obligatory bas**rds who look at oncoming bikes, and then proceed to drive right into the bike's path.

LadyJules31 said:
Sorry I didn't make it... the heat was killing me!
Ahem, how do you spell "EXCUSES".

LadyJules31 said:
Actually I just had to work too late... figures. Next time I'm going!
Can it be? More EXCUSES????? :eek: :lol

Maybe this weekend......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts