Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have my Kawasaki Z750 and before 2 days i was trying to start my bike but i found difficult to insert key in to the lock, when i pulled the key forcefully into the lock suddenly me key has broken inside the lock, Now it it impossible to start my bike. i urgently requires a best locksmith to fix his issue if anyone knows plzz inform me about it from here.

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
The last time that happened to me I just replaced the whole ignition cylinder. Of course, that was during the Reagan administration.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I'd find out how much it would cost to pay a locksmith, as opposed to getting a new ignition cap off of Fleabay. Make sure if you go that route that you get the matching keyed gas cap!

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
i have my Kawasaki Z750 and before 2 days i was trying to start my bike but i found difficult to insert key in to the lock, when i pulled the key forcefully into the lock suddenly me key has broken inside the lock, Now it it impossible to start my bike. i urgently requires a best locksmith to fix his issue if anyone knows plzz inform me about it from here.
Pick one (hint: two answers are correct):

-grocery store
-locksmith
-kawasaki dealership
-hair salon
-shoe factory

Then go here:

-school

·
Registered
1 Posts
Locksmith Nashville TN

Our locksmiths are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – Nights and Weekends included. If you need a dependable and reliable locksmith just call us and we’ll be there in no time to help you with any emergency situation or if you need any type of locksmith services. People always want to Locksmith Nashville.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts