Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been all over the internet looking for the specs for my newest bike and can't find them anywhere. Can anyone help.
It is a 1994 ninja zx600-e2. I really want to know what the specs are and the differences from the other ninja 600 sold that same year. Thanks so much Brenda

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Brenda, I dont know the exact specs but I can tell you that the main difference is E has ram air with b***** carbs.Not much if any motor parts are interchangeable.The advertised power for the 85-87 A model was 75hp and the C 85hp.The E has 95hp and a top speed well over 140 mph.BTW I am up the road in Ankeny and am in the process of fixing up my sons 87 ZX600.If I can be of any help let me know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been all over the internet looking for the specs for my newest bike and can't find them anywhere. Can anyone help.
It is a 1994 ninja zx600-e2. I really want to know what the specs are and the differences from the other ninja 600 sold that same year. Thanks so much Brenda
I will go by buying a manual for your bike. then manual should tell you what number to look for on your vin that will tell you the model haynes offers a pretty good manual for that bike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts