Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i was wondering if anyone seen any partment for rent in miramar, i really want to move away from miami, but i also do not want to be far from school(fiu) , if anyone could help. i am looking for a place where i could have my bike and tralier( so first floor, or small twon house) and in the rang of 700-800. if anyone could help.please post up. thanks guys

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
There are a shit load of apartments in Miramar. Get that book that they have for free at Publix called Apartment rentals. It has all the units in Miramar in it.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Sami I am looking for the same thing.
Hook it up on a 2 bed and Ill be your roomie, slighty cheaper than the 900/month one beds.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Actually SAmi, I am not sure of any apartment complex that will let you keep a trailer. Jiggly.. I think Sami's girlfriend lives with him.

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
I need to MOVE out...I wish I could afford a place on my own...but doing that means..no bikes...no fancy cars...no nothing...all my money would go to house payments....LIFE SUCKS...money sucks...

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Alf, why don't you buy a house and rent out a room to Jiggly?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
ALF/USA said:
can I get a loan?? I'm poor....

I am sure you can... check with any bank. :lao

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Juggalo, like you said it would be great, but i have my girlfriend with me.
Onetrick you right, the bike and trailer is the problem. i can not live in any apartment, i have to find a town house. i found one on Hollywood beach, but it is way too far. miarmar is my first choice.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Alf:
Why do you want to move.Looks like you have it made

Sami:check sherman circle.there is the piere club ,st charles place and in lakeshore many people rent out their condosI am unsure about the trailor thing though.

As for town homes.
Check woodscape townhomes .Its the furthest south and east(closer to FIU) in miramar and MAY take your trailor.

On the south side of pembroke rd between 68th ave and university there are a slew of older apt and town homes.Due to the agethere is a good chance they are not sticklers for NO trailor rules

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Dread: I could see why Alf would want his own place. How is he gonna get chicks if he can't bring them to his pad?

·
Registered
924 Posts
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
Onetrick said:
Dread: I could see why Alf would want his own place. How is he gonna get chicks if he can't bring them to his pad?
family is fun etc...but freedom is much better....

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Think of all the chicks you would have.... bring em right in.

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
Onetrick said:
Think of all the chicks you would have.... bring em right in.
i dont want all the chicks...I want THE ONE....and would be much better to convince her to move to the USA if I had a place ready....since I dont...I cant offer her shit :cry

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
You can offer her if she comes to the US, you will get your own place. I wouldn't give up what you have now with no committment from her.

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
Onetrick said:
You can offer her if she comes to the US, you will get your own place. I wouldn't give up what you have now with no committment from her.
you are 100% correct my friend....and everyone tells me the same...I'm the idiot that cant get this inside my head and heart....but my trip to Sao Paulo in Sep I will know for sure what the deal is....

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I wish nothing more than happiness and only hope your dreams and hopes with her will work out for you. YOU deserve happiness and if it is with her and it works out... GREAT!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts