Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a waverunner in good condition for under 3K... 2 maybe 3 passangers.... Seadoo,Kawi,Yammy....I dont care....its a B-gift from my bro to his kid....

we never had a Waverunner,so I'm not sure what to look for as far as problems?? etc....

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
There was one that got loose on I-95 yesterday... You might be able to buy that one, real Cheap!!!!!!!!

Waverunners are like boats... toliets... flushing money.... happy the day you get it and happy the day you sell it.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
404 Posts
i have a 04 sea doo GTX-SC with a stage one kit if u want to buy it for 8.5k it only has about 20 hours on it...im not sure I will have to check in my parents garage since I dont have a garage in my house

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Eight thousand, five hundred dollars.... are you high? Holy crap, those are expensive.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Onetrick said:
Eight thousand, five hundred dollars.... are you high? Holy crap, those are expensive.
hahaha, well the jetski i have retails for about 10k or so..the most expensive one is the seadoo RXP which retails abt 11k and it has 215 hp. Mine has roughly 190 to 195 with the stage 1 kit.

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well...we did a test ride on one...she didnt like it...soooo no Jetski....thanks anyway....

·
Registered
404 Posts
who is she? wow im surprised she didnt like it....what did u test drive?

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Papo600RR said:
who is she? wow im surprised she didnt like it....what did u test drive?

my niece...we rode a Kawasaki 1200 or something like that...but she's only maybe a 110lbs..the jetski jumps too much etc....and she didnt like it

·
Registered
404 Posts
ALF/USA said:
my niece...we rode a Kawasaki 1200 or something like that...but she's only maybe a 110lbs..the jetski jumps too much etc....and she didnt like it

What year was it? I believe that the kawi should have a trim or no?

I know that the yami have a trim and they work great because you can actually control the jumps and etc. Sorry to hear she didnt like it...jetski's are actually fun to ride. How old is your niece?

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Papo600RR said:
What year was it? I believe that the kawi should have a trim or no?

I know that the yami have a trim and they work great because you can actually control the jumps and etc. Sorry to hear she didnt like it...jetski's are actually fun to ride. How old is your niece?

she's 16

did have a trim...but i think she just got scared of how fast it was...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts