Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy an older sportbike. Probably an early 90s 600cc. Been looking a lot at the F2 and the 93ish GSX600. My question is do any of you know any really good sites where people are selling bikes? I've looked in the classifieds here(which are pretty good, I might add), and also checked out Ebay which seems to have a huge selection of bikes. I'll more than likely probably end up buying local, but I was just hoping to find a site with a lot of listings so I'll have something to compare to. Anyone know of any? And also, are the bikes I mentioned even good buys? I'm a beginning sportbike rider. I have limited dirtbike experience and have ridden my father's Harley for a little bit. I'm signed up to take the MSF as well. Are the early 90s Suzuki and Honda 600s good choices?

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
I dont like cycletrader.com You select CBR600 and the price range 2,000-3,000 and it will get you at least the first page full of new bike ads...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Look everywhere.. Cycle Trader, the paper, this website, local sport bike websites.. the more bikes you look at, the more likely you'll find something you like.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Check out the Yamaha FZR600 they stopped making them in 1998.....

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Buy off ebay. As long as you keep your eyes out for shady people you will get a great deal. Go for an F2 or F3.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Süsser Tod said:
I dont like cycletrader.com You select CBR600 and the price range 2,000-3,000 and it will get you at least the first page full of new bike ads...
So only type in the years that you want...It dosen't get any easier than that...

·
Registered
279 Posts
I just searched 1990-1998 FZR600 and i got two pages of them, worked fine for me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts