Sport Bikes banner

Lookin for F4 pics

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Kastivich 
#1 ·
Alright guys I need help finding pics of F4's (only F4's not F4i's) with a hugger and a targa solo tail seat cover. If anyone could post something like that I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

#5 ·
That bike looks pretty pimp. But I dont want to go through the cost of putting on the tail. Thanks for the pic though. Does anyone have one with the Targa tail Im talking about?
I want to see the whole bike if possible.

#7 ·
Nice pics. Just what I was looking for. Is that first one a targa solo tail. Looks a little different to me. Anyways I found out a little while back that the Targa tail doesnt work with my Corbin seat so Im back to square one on what to do with the damn banana seat.

#10 ·
Doesnt really looks like the targa seat cover. I have no idea what that one is. Could be a custom. They dont look that hard to make if you know how. From what I understand the Targa cover attaches to the strip of fabric that goes across the passenger part of the seat. It hooks over it. That one probably does the same.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.