Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I need help finding pics of F4's (only F4's not F4i's) with a hugger and a targa solo tail seat cover. If anyone could post something like that I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
199 Posts
daddy smut. how did you get that tail section on there. I have been wanting a double seat and was told it really cant be done.

·
Registered
834 Posts
it's an f4i tail section. you'll need the subframe, undertail, plastics, and seats....then you're good to go. once you have all the parts it's a quick swap. :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That bike looks pretty pimp. But I dont want to go through the cost of putting on the tail. Thanks for the pic though. Does anyone have one with the Targa tail Im talking about?
I want to see the whole bike if possible.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Kastivich said:
Alright guys I need help finding pics of F4's (only F4's not F4i's) with a hugger and a targa solo tail seat cover. If anyone could post something like that I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Better late than never i suppose: :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice pics. Just what I was looking for. Is that first one a targa solo tail. Looks a little different to me. Anyways I found out a little while back that the Targa tail doesnt work with my Corbin seat so Im back to square one on what to do with the damn banana seat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
SiR said:
Can you give anymore details on the two pics in how the seat was covered and with what material?
No sorry I found those pics in a large gallery on www.bikepics.com and have no details on the covers. I would think that they are made of hardened plastic or fibreglass and just slip over the top of the rear of the seat.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Doesnt really looks like the targa seat cover. I have no idea what that one is. Could be a custom. They dont look that hard to make if you know how. From what I understand the Targa cover attaches to the strip of fabric that goes across the passenger part of the seat. It hooks over it. That one probably does the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts