Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sick of IE, time to get something new. Anybody have any experience with another browser and has anything good to say about it? I just always used IE and never bothered changing. I want to try something new. Any suggestions? :D

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah thats right, forgot about Mozilla. I heard good things about it to. Any other reputable browsers to use. What do you all use?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Mozilla is good.. There's also Opera and Firefox which I've heard good things about.. .

·
What are you looking at?
64 Posts
I fixed most of the problems I had been having with IE by adding the Google toolbar. That way, I still have the compatibility of IE, but don't have to worry about 99% of pop ups.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Mozilla Firefox

·
Registered
43 Posts
firefox for sure, just using it alone fixed alot of problems I was having with my computer.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I moved mainly away from IE 6 to Mozilla 1.7... I've just loaded Firefox and am trying it out...

A few things have changed, but it seems like it's faster than IE and Mozilla 1.7

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Piccolo said:
I fixed most of the problems I had been having with IE by adding the Google toolbar. That way, I still have the compatibility of IE, but don't have to worry about 99% of pop ups.
I installed the google toolbar. Definatley helped with the pop-ups so thats a plus. That was one of my main concerns. Plus, id like a browser thats compatable, and it seems like now Microsoft runs just about everything.

f4igrad said:
well, once you get a better operating system you can use Safari :D
I got red hat linux. I don't have it installed though. When i was in college i got a copy of it, i use it to set up web servers, alot more stable then Windows :D

Im gonna try Mozilla. I havnt had a chance to DL anything new yet since i havnt been at my computer. This weekend im gonna give it a go. Thanks for the info. :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Opera is the best. It opens up windows within itself, instead of having 20 different IE's open. I still use IE every now and then to check things real quick but Opera is choice!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts