Sport Bikes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
998 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
I would like to catch up for a ride somethime when you guys go for a long one. I live North of Baltimore though. Does anyone from my area ride with you guys I could meet with?
Blade-Runner lives in MD. So does CEHowardrx7. They travel pretty damn far for rides nearly every weekend.

I won't be doing in group rides until the end of the month. :mad: Hopefully the weather will start to cool down.

· Registered
998 Posts
Blade-Runner said:
VVV, I just got done watching a Deal Gap video, and now I'm thinking we should plan a trip down there in the early fall. What do you think?

YES! :leghump

Leanitorleaveit is down there as we type, the bastard!

· Registered
998 Posts
Yeah, I bought a Tecknic 2 piece from www.newenough.com for $340 and then Alpinestar boots for under $200. Don't know how big you are but I have a Joe Rocket 2 pieceTextile suit you can borrow. I'm just a little guy, 5'9 165.

· Registered
998 Posts
Blade-Runner said:
How dose October sound? More that likely this will be a monday to Fridayish trip. Less cops on the week days.
I agree with the week day trip in October. It all depends if I buy a truck by then if I can go or not. Money is tight and I'm looking for a new job on top of that.

If anything, I'll take a trip to the secret location real close to VIR. Just as fun but closer than DG.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.