·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
My Aunt has a big screen Toshiba..i think it's 57" and I know she's had tons of problems with it I think they (Best Buy) have replaced it twice already.. Hopefully you will have better luck with yours.....

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No he didnt poop on my parade. That is why I am buying the extended warranty, just in case! I want to know if there are problems!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Whoo hooo....so when is the party at your house???? :lol I am only an hour away!!! :headbang

j/k

Congrats...that looks very nice!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
ray860 said:
you pooped on his parade :lol
didn't mean to if Idid.... but he wanted to know if anyone had problems so I put my $.02 in.... I'm sure that whatever problem my aunt keeps having isn't common on ALL toshiba's but good thing he got the extended warranty just in case!! either way when it's working I'm sure it'll be great!! I love my 55" MItsubishi the HD is UNBELIEVABLY clear... Have fun man!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Big screens rock! But make sure you read up on tuning it. They say that the manufacturers set the contrast way high for use as displays. This can cause image burn. I bought a home theater tuning DVD called AVIA Guide to Home Theater. It helps out a lot. I ended up setting my contrast at 33%, also had to lower the red push. It's worth tuning one because you get the most realistic and clear picture. I love my Hitachi 65" HDTV.

·
Pre-register sex offender
1,091 Posts
i recently got one of those inexpensive apex tvs.. i think its 27 inches, and i love it, its very clear....

i dont have any input in yours though, good luck

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RSixxygrl said:
Whoo hooo....so when is the party at your house???? :lol I am only an hour away!!! :headbang

j/k

Congrats...that looks very nice!!
Darling, any time you wanna bring the twins, come on up :headbang !

My wife might have something to say, but...... J/K

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
My parents have a 50" Toshiba HD Bigscreen. I've never heard any complaints out of them and I know first hand that the picture is excellent!

·
Registered
140 Posts
57" toshiba HDTV widescreen TV

I think thats the model that has been recalled, because the units were blowing up if you left it on for more than an hour. :) :) :) Whats up Wolfman, its been awhile!!!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Don't follow Toshiba's too much. Personally I prefer the Sony WEGA series more then anything. One day when I get a house big enough I'll get me that 70" model...until then I'll settle for the 50" :twofinger

Best of luck with the TV, hope it doesn't blow like everyone is saying

1 - 16 of 16 Posts