1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Holy Shit! :lol mmmmmmm that be some good eat'n! catfish fry! mmm I wonder how big the mud vein is on that sucker??

·
Registered
288 Posts
they catch cat fish of that size by hand with 10+ guys cuz theyre so heavy. the guys actuall walk into the river and just pick them up iots redicoulus

·
Registered
753 Posts
I read about that catch, apparently a bunch of conservationists wanted the fish to be released. unfortunately the catchers carvred it up and sold chunks of it to the people in the nearby town.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fyi i really didnt catch that fish he he. im a sneakyy one

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Mucho Gonzales said:
i thought it was going to be a picture of some young punk...

or a story about how you got the clap :lao

:joke
That was funny :lao

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
FloridaMike said:
and the next night, and the next, and next... for the next few months...
just like Turkey after Thanksgiving...Ya think the village kids are bitching,,<whiny kid voice on> "Mom, fish again"?..........<whiny kid voice off>

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Man, that thing has to be older than shit. You know how nasty that meat would taste? :barf

·
Registered
22 Posts
Jake said:
Man, that thing has to be older than shit. You know how nasty that meat would taste? :barf
EXACTLY! when fish get too big, the meat gets mushy and doesn't quite have the flavor. but i mean, they don't quite live the same glamorous lives that we might... so to them, it's all good.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Stephen072774 said:
Not to steal your thread, but I've had a bit of luck fishing myself... I caught this 78" sailfish june 15th in Key West. What a fight this sucker put up. This sail was released alive and well.
Damn, I would have kept it and hung it on a wall someplace in my house.

An ex-g/f of mine about 13 years ago...her dad caught one that was just under 10'. He had it stuffed/preserved and we hung it above their fireplace. The thing was delivered in a crate in a semi.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts