Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well howdy. I joined back in 2010 when I got my 1st bike, a Honda CBR600 F3. Paid $500 to rescue it from 3 years of neglect... and a really bad paint job.

Spent a good amount of time sanding and painting and clear coating and...

Then promptly lowsided her... the day after the clear coat dried :( Rather than go through the whole process all over, this time with fairing repair, I found a great deal on a CBR600 F4i.

Ororo (yes, I name my bikes) and I got along much better. I never crashed her and she gave me some fun years of riding and learning. But I went to the motorcycle show and fell in lust. So in 2012 along came Yolanda.

Absolutely beautiful. Loved her dearly. Lowsided her :( Utterly amazing how little $8k worth of damage looked on a s1000rr. But the insurance company refused to total her opting for a spinal transplant (aka replaced her frame). She actually came back better than new. And I was happy. Curse BMW for not being satisfied with having one of the best rated liter bike 3 years running. I go to the dealer in February of 2013 and the next thing I know I'm climbing the walls for 2 months waiting for Sersi...

So that's me. I ride a 2013 HP4 Competition, #1578. Took almost 4 years to say hello. So HOWDY!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hello. Nice bikes. Plenty of people name their bikes, myself included.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts