Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone.. Im 7.5 hours away from the next possiblity.. You think it will work.. shes 22 and has a good joba nd seems trustworthy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, long distance sucks and has a high rate of failure. However, if the girl is the one, you'll make it work. I am finishing a long distance relationship on different continents so 7.5 hours is nothing (I am working in Thailand and she has been living in Canada). I leave in a few days to go home to get married next month, so it does work sometimes.

With so many communications options available now (email, IM, Webcam, VoIP) it's much easier and cheaper than it used to be.

Best of luck, your heart will let you know

Cheers

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
No

·
SBN Rookie ;-)
686 Posts
Its tough but can be done. One of my best mates goes out with a girl who lives 4 hours away, they been together for over 2 years. Another mate is Singaporean and his girl had to go back to Singapore. He aint seen her in like 8 months, but theyre still together. He is the type of guy who likes his freedom, but takes relationships very seriously.

The point is, it depends what type of person you are. If you like doing your own thing, having lots of freedom, doing stuff apart, it could work. If you're more of a possessive type it wont work. Jealousy etc will set in very quick.

Either way, no problems pursuing it for a start, if it doesnt work, back out before you and her get hurt too badly.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Just realize it all boils down to sex. If you can get over the fact that she'll probably bang someone else, you'll be fine.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
SalKhan said:
Just realize it all boils down to sex. If you can get over the fact that she'll probably bang someone else, you'll be fine.
dang dude i've read a few of your posts - do you trust anyone when it comes to sex.... :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
773 Posts
i think it depends on what kinda person u are and she is. me i could never do it, ever. i think its long distance if it takes 30 mint o get there. follow you heart like was said above. but. IF YOU GO FOR IT AND IT DOESNT WORK AT LEAST YOU TRIED AS OPPOSED TO YOU NOT GOIN FOR IT AND NEVER KNOWING. destiny is destiny. if its meant to be it will

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Tough call here. I know a couple who did long distance for a long time, now they're married and working on their second kid. I've been in 2 and they both sucked. So yes they can work, it all depends what she means to you bro.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
is there no chicks where you live? wtf is up with finding all these long distance ho's? you're gonna end up moving in with this girl after a week and then she'll dump you and you'll be whining to us again. slow down brother

·
Registered
14 Posts
ZX-6R said:
Anyone.. Im 7.5 hours away from the next possiblity.. You think it will work.. shes 22 and has a good joba nd seems trustworthy.
dude, you live in chicagoland. you cant swing a dead cat around here without hitting several hot single women. shop around here more!!

·
faster......please
6,350 Posts
man you told me you were getting married to the last one...and after 2 months? wtf 1st your crying then like 2wks later you're off and running must have really hurt ya lol so quit complaining and go f** around really you'll feel better:banana

·
Registered
601 Posts
YEa it can work, but long distance has to start near first then become long i'd say. MY long distance would have to be an open relationship. You don't have to tell each other when you just got banged, but they need to know when you come around you will be the one who gets all of there time.

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
7.5 hours really is not too bad. It depends on more than just trusting her though. Are you both willing to put in all the effort needed?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts