Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
There is a possibility that I will get a promotion and move myself to WV. If that happens ill have to hit ya up Drummer. I would be leaving the wife and kids in Tx so any spare time I would likely be out checking out the roads.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
This winter did a number on some of the roads near me (previously small potholes now 3x b***** and asphalt scattered all over the road) but I'm hoping the mountain roads to the south are still prestine. If you end up anywhere near me I'm always down for a ride, I don't have many riding buddys willing to do 4+ hours

·
Hooligan
14 Posts
I grew up in Huntington and spent the first 19 years of my life trying to figure out how to get out of WV. Now that I ride, I'm trying to figure out how to get back. Funny how life can come full circle. There are just too many amazing roads with excellent scenery. It's hard to find a road that doesn't have good curves.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I have some friends up at FCI Beckley that ride, let me know if you transfer and I'll send them a shout for you. I like riding the roads in WV when the potholes are filled, I'll be going up that area next week for a staff assist so I will scope it out for you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts