Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn I just woke up and turned on the TV and seen a mangled bunch of metal that they said was one of those double decker buses. RIP to those who lost their lives. But honestly I'm glad to see it has happened somewhere else in the world for a change. Tired of seeing it altogether but even more tired of seeing it in the same places.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
yeah somebody apparently wasn't happy with the decision to hold the 2012 Olympics there....

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
Well, I question the statement, "somewhere else in the world for a change." When you count this, Bali and Madrid in the last year or two you'll see that it almost always happens somewhere else in the world. This is another reminder we need to keep our guard up and we need to make those SOBs pay.

Time to start working hard to save fuel so those f*ckers in the middle east can't hit us with our own dollars anymore.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
We could take the advice people have given us on here a lot of times. We could not do anything, we could let it go on and offer up no resistance. If they attack us we could offer them love and compassion, after all they dont have the advantages we do here in the US. We could offer them hugs even while they struggle trying to cut our throats as we hug them. We could bring care packages and go there and bring food and love to show them we care, even while they behead the men and rape the women we send. We could.......

then again we could go over there and find the cave dwelling camel rapists who are responsible and destroy the entire group. Make a statment such as the public killing of the groups leaders and followers. And lay down the pest control that keeps killing years afterwards by building bases over there where troops will live and operate from now on out. And any groups that pops up after that will be promptly and publicly exterminated before they spread. Make a statement to the people that we will not tolerate this bullshit anymore....enough is enough......time to fight back and put an end to it once and for all. ..

but thats just me i guess

·
SBN Rookie ;-)
686 Posts
^ Careful, we dont know who it was yet. (go over there and find them)

"somewhere else for a change" ? This shit happens in Israel all the fucking time. Its fucking terrible, no matter who it happens to.

The Brits are tough, they wont be scared by this crap, if they can get through the blitz, they can get through this.

Terrorists are so stupid, all they do is encourage people to hate their kind and their cause. The G8 agenda is helping Africa and helping the world fight climate change, terrorists timing their attacks with this G8 is stupid and ignorant and pointless.

·
SBN Rookie ;-)
686 Posts
badgixxer said:
yeah somebody apparently wasn't happy with the decision to hold the 2012 Olympics there....
I (think) its more about the G8 summit being held there at the mo.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i was being a smart ass....

·
Eurofag
1,792 Posts
I also thought it might be to do with the G8 talks, but they're in Scotland.

Rumours are that there are a lot of dead, the underground system is closed and there are no buses. There have also been a number of other alerts around the country including our towns railway station which is closed (I'm about 40 miles from London btw).

There are also 'rumours' that these were suicide bombers...and this was a bus a few hours ago...

Attachments

·
Eurofag
1,792 Posts
Statement claiming London attacks
The BBC has located an Islamist website that has published a 200-word statement issued by an organisation saying it carried out the London bombings.
The organisation calls itself the Secret Organisation Group of al-Qaeda [literally the base] of Jihad Organisation in Europe.

The group not previously been heard of. The website has previously carried statements purporting to be from al-Qaeda. It is not possible to verify such claims published on the web.

This is the full text of the statement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate, may peace be upon the cheerful one and undaunted fighter, Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him.

Nation of Islam and Arab nation: Rejoice for it is time to take revenge against the British Zionist Crusader government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is committing in Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic mujahideen have carried out a blessed raid in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters.

We have repeatedly warned the British Government and people. We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed military raid in Britain after our mujahideen exerted strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the success of the raid.

We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all the Crusader governments that they will be punished in the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused.

God says: "You who believe: If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually we're not 'burning with fear', but we are fucking angry.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
I just woke up to this also & all I can say is RIP to those lives lost. I ride the New York City subway system and this is one of my worse nightmares, terrorist targeting subways systems. The news has reported that the national transportation system is now in orange alert.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
I hate to say it but this has been giving me a bad taste in my mouth of Arab people in general. No offense to anyone on the board but sometimes I get nervous with them around me in certain places. I was on a plane and one was sitting behind me and I couldn't help thinking if he tried something I was fully prepared to go out fighting. Its crazy those thoughts are even in my head at all. It just sucks how fucking brainwashed those lunatics are making the world go crazy with fear and hate.

·
Nihongo Hanaseruzo!
1,465 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
I hate to say it but this has been giving me a bad taste in my mouth of Arab people in general. No offense to anyone on the board but sometimes I get nervous with them around me in certain places. I was on a plane and one was sitting behind me and I couldn't help thinking if he tried something I was fully prepared to go out fighting. Its crazy those thoughts are even in my head at all. It just sucks how fucking brainwashed those lunatics are making the world go crazy with fear and hate.
Wait, who's a brainwashed lunatic again?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts