Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
watching x-files, and scully and mulder are stuck in the woods. gets dark and scully tries to build a fire. no lighter or matches. she tries rubbin sticks no fire. here is the funny part...she pulls the clip out of her gun and takes out a bullet. she then proceeds to pull the bullet out of the shell so she can use the powder to try and light the fire...........she accomplishes this only using her fingers :rolleyes:

yeah fuckin riiiiiiiiiiight :rolleyes: pull my other nut it plays jingle bells

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
lol lol is that your left nut or your right? and what does the opposite one do? will it dance a jig?

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
silent_R1 said:
lol lol is that your left nut or your right? and what does the opposite one do? will it dance a jig?

nah the other one activates the super pogo stick

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
EricKC said:
I'm not touching this thread.
probalby a good thing...

the super pogo stick huh????

GK you kill me.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL only those that have been within the kings very close proximity will be able to relate :D

shit did i just say that? ok i admit ive been drinking soooo umm yeah, anyways...

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
ohhhhh daym...yeah, don't touch that....yeah, that, don't touch it. I'm telling you. put donw the pogo stick...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
silent_R1 said:
ohhhhh daym...yeah, don't touch that....yeah, that, don't touch it. I'm telling you. put donw the pogo stick...

bah its down. hasnt been up for awhile now

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bahhh more tease :mad:

very tasty though

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
have i got some shiznit for you if you like that...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i can tell i will have to be going out to find some curb monkey very soon...

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
just make sure you aren't riding w/the group when you do...I about beat some chicks ass the other night b/c she was f'in w/my boys. then we have some fun as a direct result of that (I got pissed)

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mr24shoe said:
hahaha! excellent...I'm gonna have to use that one at my next performance review.

right on meng

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
silent_R1 said:
just make sure you aren't riding w/the group when you do...I about beat some chicks ass the other night b/c she was f'in w/my boys. then we have some fun as a direct result of that (I got pissed)

what ya mean 'fuckin with the boys' ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts