Sport Bikes banner

Lol?????

769 views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  mikem317 
#1 ·
This is probably going to seem like a really stupid question to many of you, but what does LOL mean?? I've been wanting to ask this for about a year.

#2 ·
LOL=laughing out loud

#4 ·
Anytime man.

OFFICER737= someone that knows a lot of useless information :eek:nfloor

#7 ·
Chinygyal said:
LOL on another forum I frequent is "load of laundry", don't ask :rolleyes

:eek:nfloor Never heard that 1 before

#8 ·
Here in south Florida, land of the friggin old geezers, LOL = little old lady, usually spotted (with a head that barely clears the height of the instrument cluster) on I-95 driving 40 mph in the middle of both center lanes, with a signal that's been on for the last 30 minutes, driving her Wynmoore Rolls (for those that don't know, that's a silver Mercury Grand Marquis) with the flowers on the antenna. Gotta watch out for those LOL's down here... they'll run your ass over!! :ar

#13 ·
hozhead said:
IMO - In My Opinion

FORD - Fix Or Repair Daily
"Fix" and "Repair" are synomomous. Should be "Fix or Replace Daily". But that actually applies to GM. LOL

#14 ·
hozhead said:
FORD - Fix Or Repair Daily, F-ed Over Rebuilt Dodge, Flip Over Read Directions, Found On Russian Dump
Fu**ing Owners Real Dumb! (I get credit for making up that 1 years ago!)

The irony of this is that I have 2 Ford's (the only 2 non-GM vehicles I have ever owned in 20 years of driving). The 1st, and most dependable truck I have ever owned, is an '02 F-250 Superduty 4x4 Crewcab 6 1/2' bed Pick-up with a 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel. The truck right now has 112,000 miles on it, looks like it has 20,000 miles on it, and has NEVER been in the shop for a repair EVER! My other truck, which I bought as an upgrade to 1st one last fall, is an '03 F-350 Superduty 4x4 Crewcab 8' bed Dually with the new 6.0 Diesel and 5 speed auto transmission and has 42,000 miles. This is easily the most problematic vehicle I have ever owned! Over the last 8 months this vehicle has had 7 different problems, twice stranding me while towing my 30' long enclosed car hauler which was loaded to about 1/2 the rated tow capacity of the vehicle. I don't know if my F-250 was a rare good 1, or if my F-350 is a rare bad 1, but at this point I feel my contribution about what FORD stands for is damn accurate! :p

#21 ·
Honda: How Odd-No Damn Acceleration (LOL)
Honda: Hell Of a Nice Dang Automobile
Honda: Hold On Not Done Accelerating

Dodge: Dead Or Dying Garbage Emitter
Dodge: Drips Oil Drops Grease Everywhere

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.